Chapter 10 - Childish Boyfriend

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sat in my room thinking about Rin. He ended going with Yukio the herb store yet again. Yukio hasn't given us anytime to even talk to each other after he caught us hugging in the classroom that day we became a couple.

I was bored out of my mind so I stared at my ceiling, but we have had time to sneak conversations and cuddle time. I sat up to the sound of clattering or things being thrown. I slipped on a (f/c) hoodie, before rushing downstairs. It was cold inside the dorms, but outside was like living on the sun.

When I reached the last step, I saw Rin with his hair pinned back. He was munching on a popsicle, as Yukio was drenched in sweat. Yukio was complaining.

"Why'd you do that to me?!" He yelled as he wringed his shirt out. Rin smirked as his popsicle stick was empty. His tail wagged as he laughed as he answered.

"You said you were hot, so I made you cold." He laughed. I shoved my hands into my hoodies pockets before walking into the sight of the twins.

"What happened to you?" I asked Yukio who was currently wringing his shirt and shorts out. He was finally out of his trench coat for once.

"Your boyfriend surprised me by spraying me with a hose, when my back was turned." Yukio glared at Rin who had a goody grin. My cheeks heated up when he said boyfriend.

"Oh Rin." I sighed like I was disappointed. Rin looked sad as he came close to my face to grasp my hands as he looked at me with a cute smile that revealed his large canines. I felt my face florid.

"He shouldn't have told me that (Y/n)!" He said in my face. Yukio coughed loudly, which caused Rin to let go of my hands and move to my side as he rubbed his neck with pink cheeks.

So cute...

I chuckled at his demon cuteness. Yukio looked at the both of us. He sighed as he pushed up his glasses.

"How about you guys go out and enjoy yourselves today? I have so much work to do, I don't even want to bother with you guys." Yukio said. Rin's face lit up as he smiled.

"Really Yukio?" Yukio nodded. Rin smiled as he gave Yukio a thumbs up. I blushed as I spoke up.

"T-thank you Yukio." I bowed. When I stood up Rin was staring at me with awe as Yukio nodded at me respectfully. Yukio then dismissed himself before it was just myself and Rin.

"What should we do?" Rin asked me. His blue eyes looking at me. I let a squeak out.

"Can we have a picnic, and possibly take a walk around town?" I gently scratched my cheek, Rin grasped my dominant hand before smiling and nodding.

"Anything for you." He said as his cheeks were red. I smiled back as stuttered.

"T-thank you." I felt myself blush.

"I'll make us a picnic basket okay? I'll let you get ready." He smiled before he gently kissed my forehead. I felt my face fire at this action.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered still.

Dammit...(Y/n) stop!..