Chapter 15 - Winter Love

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Kya!" I heard myself squeal. Mary was focused on my tail. I was florid as I tried to escape her grasp on my sensitive tail.

"Quit squirming!" Mary yelled. I yelled back.

"You stop it! Your making me feel like a perverted donkey!" I yelled as Mary squeezed my tail tighter at which I squealed at the pressure applied to my tail.

"I'm almost done so chill!" Mary said. I slightly relaxed at which I felt her gently tie a (f/c) bow on the tip of my tail. When she let go I let my tail wag free. I sighed.

"See was that to hard?" Mary smiled as I glared at her. She snapped her finger.

"Since we go back in what..." She was doing the math. I sighed before answering.

"Four days Mary." I chuckled when she glared at me. Her features then lightened up.

"Anyway. Would you like to go ice skating with me and Tsukio? You could even invite Rin." Mary teased me. I blushed. I told her about our private moment, which she promised not to tell anyone. So I trust her. I held a finger up.

"How about the whole class?" I shrugged as I looked at her. She nodded.

"Yeah it'll be my treat." Mary said beaming with happiness. After calling everyone and explaining the deal, everyone agreed to meet at Mary's house. I dressed in a (f/c) and white poke-a-dotted dress with hoes. I know it was a cold day, but I wanted to see Rin's face when I would wear a dress. I started to button up my jacket as Mary came in. Her brown locks were curled as she wore her glasses.

She stepped into the room. My mouth dropped when I saw her outfit. It consisted of a red knee length dress, and black stockings. Black high heeled boots. She wore a brown wool jacket that went well with the outfit. She was blushing as she fiddled her thumbs.

"Is this okay?" She chuckled. I smiled. She looked like an actual girl for once.

"You look beautiful." I smiled as I closed my eyes. I heard her let a small squeak out. I opened my eyes as she covered her mouth.

"Y-your serious?" She asked from behind her hand. I nodded before she removed her hand before smiling cutely at me. We talked before Kaji knocked on the door.

"Young mistress. Your friends wait downstairs patiencely for you." Kaji said. Mary nodded.

"Ready to go?" She looked at me. I grasped my phone and wallet before slipping them into my jacket pockets. I took a shaky breath in, before nodding. Mary grasped my hand as we walked out to downstairs.

Rin's P.O.V

My neck ached from training with Shura over most of Winter Break. I yawned as I stood in the mansion entrance. My eyes widened at the beautiful design of interior. Bon scoffed. I glared at him.

"Got a problem punk boy?" I insulted him.

"Your my problem dumb Okumara." I growled as I was about to throw another insult at him, when Shiemi got in between us.

"G-Guys this isn't necessary! We're here to enjoy ourselves." Shiemi blushed as she tried to calm us down. Bon scoffed on last time before Koneko pointed to the staircase. I turned back to see (Y/n). She looked so beautiful. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair was down, and she wore a (f/c) dress that brought out her feminine features. I felt my cheeks heat up when I felt Yukio lay his hand on my shoulder.