SnowBall Fight

Dominic POV:

Bill and I are currently enjoying the snowfall that we made to torture those ungrateful pests who treated me like garbage. It was nice because we ice skated on the forzen water and enjoyed the beautiful sights. 

"Hey Bill!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" Bill said. He hardly had anytime to deck when I socked him with a snowball.

"I'm going to get you Pinetree!" He yelled. He through his snowball at me which I easily dodged. Then it was war which I won so don't believe anything that sore loser said. After a couple of hours we headed home to snuggle up with each other. 

Sadly, the people at the camp won't be able to fully enjoy the snowfall. It almost made me feel bad, but if they had anyone to blame then it should be the rest of the Cipher wheel who betrayed me. 

Mabel POV:

Things have gotten tougher once the snowfall started. For one thing, food is scarce now and we could hardly find some anywhere in the forest. To make matters worse, the lakes are frozen which makes collecting water difficult. So many people have become malnourished and drastic measures need to be made for any chance for survival. Grunckle Ford made the decision to turn around and go back to the original camp site which will take days. We hardly have any other choice because people are starting to die. For some reason, people started to suspect that this pyscho is punishing us because of the what the wheel did. Everyday I hear people blame us for something that they agreed needed to be done. 

I hope you're happy psycho because you just made our lives a living hell.

Dominic POV:

Oh Shooting Star, things are about to get so much worse than hell! If you think that it's hard to survive now then you'll really like the next surprise!

Author POV:

I wonder what the next surprise is 😈

 Hope you enjoyed it!! Bye!! 🤗🤗