Chapter 7: What The Hell Is Wrong With You!?!?

I quickly zip up my outfit and run after him wanting to know what's up.
"Mikey!? what the hell, is your problem!?" I yell at him.
"I waited, 4 years, 4 years! I waited for you to commit to me that way, but no you weren't ready!And you've only remembered that you two were even together for like a month!"
"Three months." I correct him.
"Whatever!? You were about to sleep with him! You were ready to let him take your virginity. Did you even think about what you were about to do? Bad enough he's tricked you into thinking you're in love with him, but he tricked you into almost sleeping with him! Whenever he kisses you, you kiss him back? What the hell? When I used to do it, you would freakin go off at me.So tel" I cut him off in a fit of rage.
"He hasn't tricked me into anything. I constantly think about him because I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him! He actually understands me, he knows what I want! And the reason I didn't sleep with you is because it never felt right when I was with you!!" I yell but then he interrupts me by kissing me. It was a quick kiss thank goodness. But after he kissed me he pushes me against the wall and keeps trying to makeout with me. I keep trying to push him off of me, but he keeps forcing himself on me. Then he keeps trying to un-zip my outfit, then he whispers into my ear.
"What's wrong Davina? Isn't this what you like?!" I continue to fight, but I couldn't change into my ayakashi form because he is too close to me, the only thing I can think to do is to yell out Ryland. "Ryland!! Ryland!! Ryland! Help me!!!"
I scream in terror. Then Ryland comes running down the hall and pushes Mikey onto the floor in one big push. Ryland quickly grabs me and holds me into his chest. I was crying so hard I was leaving a giant water mark on him.
"What the hell is wrong with you Mikey!?" Ryland yells at the top of his lungs.
"What? She probably loved it!" He replies.
"If she liked it then why'd she call for help, hmm?" Ryland says back, rubbing my head in a soothing motion. Mikey didn't reply so I tell him.
"Mikey Lueboysky, I, the princesse of the ayakashi world, ban you to the human world until I see fit!" Then I go back into Ryland's warmth. Mikey looks at us, then does what he's good at and runs.
I look up at into Ryland's dark green eyes and say.
"Thank you, so so much Ryland. I felt to hopeless." I tell him. He kisses me on the forehead and walks me back to our room. We go and sit on the bed. Ryland goes into my bag and grabs me some comfortable clothes, places them next to me, and turns around while I get dressed. I change quickly, and lay back on the bed. Then Ryland moves my clothes onto the couch and comes to lay next to me. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear, kisses my forehead and says.
"Go to sleep Davina, you've had a long day." I smile lightly, and close my eyes but quickly opens them to say something.
"Wait, Ryder?"
"Yes Davina." He replies.
"I didn't want to say this before, but after today I know how I feel."
"Davina what are you talking about?" He interrupts.
"I love you Ryland." He freezes for a second and blinks rapidly, but then smiles.
"I know you do, and I love you too." I smile and close my eyes again, drifting into a peaceful sleep; next to the man I love.