Prologue

A certain young boy with raven black hair and cold amethyst eyes was walking down the streets in a cat-like grace.

The once feared Demon Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia is walking way back to his house after a long boring day at school.

It's been fourteen years since the World Of C sent him in this world in a new body that pretty much looks like his last body. To be frank, he is reincarnated in this world with his memories intact and he is now known as Lelouch Salvatore.

This world was very strange for him and it almost took him two years to get over it. Although, Lelouch admits that this was a better world than his.

His younger sister Nunnaly and his best friend Suzaku would have loved this place because this world have just pretty much ripped the pages out of a comic book. 80% of it's population have superpowers called Quirks. Every people have different Quirks but there are some special cases and similarities. A person normally obtains a Quirk at a very young age. There's also the fact that the result of the quirk phenomena resulted in increasing the world's crime rates even higher than before and that's when people with special Quirks rose up and became superheroes.

And this is the part where the symbol of peace was introduced to the world. People call him All-Might. He is the number one hero and because of him; the world have becomed a safer place than ever and crime rates have been low ever since.

When first finding out about All-Might, he was suddenly reminded by another certain symbol of peace in his world and it made him feel better that someone is keeping this world from turning it into a mess.

Now, as for why did The World Of C sent him in this world was because they were grateful for saving them and so decided to give him a second chance in life. But he did not actually get off the hook so easily, the World Of C have also decided that Lelouch would not be able contact his friends and families nor would he able to see them ever again which made him uncertain and filled him with worry.

Still, he knew the risks when he initiated his grandest masterplan; The Zero Requiem. He's not suppose to be alive in the first place anyway and know the outcome of his plan so Lelouch kept the negatives out of his head to keep a cool calculated mindset for his next life.

To make him feel better and completely erase the negatives in his head, The World Of C have assured him that the world is safe because of him and it's heading to a bright future thanks to his beloved sister Nunnaly Vi Britannia.

Lelouch remembered that he smiled very happily at that time. Not the wicked twisted pschopathic smile he always wear on his face when his plan is proceeding as he expected. This was a smile of true happiness.

Once he finally arrived home, Lelouch was warmly welcomed back by his current mother and father.

His current family; The Salvatores, are quite nice but also very strict. The difference between his current family and his old family is incomparable. His current family are loving, caring, and kind while his old family was a total mess and a completely utter shit.

Although, he doesn't blame his old family for that. He blames his old father; The Emperor. He's the sole reason of why it was a huge pile of shit.

"How was school, my dear?" His mother who is currently washing the dishes in the kitchen asked him.

"Oh, you know, the usual." Lelouch casually replied as he sat down on the comfortable couch in the living room.

"No doubt. I bet you aced all the tests again, did you?" His father asked while fixing the radio that broke down last week.

"Of course. You can always count on me." Lelouch smiled happily like he has been for fourteen years. This life was the life Lelouch Vi Britannia always wanted. Although, tiny parts of him still wished that all his loved ones would be here with him.

He would have also loved to see how Lloyd and Cecile would react at the people showing their powerful quirks to them.

Lelouch could already imagine Lloyd asking a lot of questions to a person with a quirk and how his big brain would explain that science could explain how the quirks came to be since nobody really knows how they came to be.

'I wish everyone is here with me.'