Chapter 8

When the Quirk Apprehension Test was declared over by Aizawa so was school time.

Midoriya had to go to the nurse's office for his swollen finger to get healed. He also found Bakugou there, sleeping on one of the beds without a care in the world. It was still unusual for him to see the hot head bully that way.

When Midoriya was finally healed with the nurse's Quirk, he was then asked by the same nurse of U.A.:Recovery Girl despite Midoriya claiming that he feels very tired all of a sudden, "Young man. Is there anyone in your class that goes by the name of Salvatore?"

At that, Midoriya perked up, wondering why the person he would consider a friend is being brought up, "Lelouch Salvatore? Yeah, he's my classmate. Why?"

"Well, it seems your classmate just used his family's infamous secret technique; The Salvatore Nerve Pinch on this young fella." Recovery Girl then looks at the sleeping Bakugou with concern which surprised Midoriya as he now wonders why Lelouch would do something like this, "It's a technique designed to render it's victim unconscious so fast that the victim would not be able to cry out. I tried to tell this to Mr. Aizawa when he brought the boy here but he was in a hurry so I wasn't able to tell him. Anyway, this young fella will be fine and will wake up in a few hours. I'm just wondering why your classmate would do this. For him to use the Salvatore Nerve Pinch means that he had a big reason. I wonder what that is."

"I don't know. I think I'll need to ask him about this."

~~~

Right now, Lelouch is already on his way to the gate, eager to go home and rest for the whole day.

As he takes another step, he was suddenly called out by none other than Midoriya who is already catching up to him.

Lelouch stopped at this and slowly turned his head around to look at his friend with a warm smile, "Ah, Midoriya-kun. How's your finger?"

When he finally catched up to him, Midoriya stopped to catch his breath before finally answering his question, "It's all healed thanks to Recovery Girl. Anyway, is it true that you did something to Kacchan to make him unconscious? If so, why?"

Lelouch was surprised at this as he was fairly confident that no one had seen him perform the Salvatore Nerve Pinch. Although, the only possible explanation Lelouch could come up for this is that someone must have checked out the reason on how Bakugou is in his current state. The only person who would do this is the Youthful Heroine: Recovery Girl and that person also has a connection with the family. So, this just means she must have told Midoriya but Lelouch could not figure out why.

Realizing he was facing the inevitable, Lelouch decided to tell him the whole story to clear up any misunderstandings that would might cause trouble in the future, "Yes. It's true. But it was for good reasons."

"Tell me then."

"He was about to cause a scene in front of everyone when he saw your Quirk. I don't really know why he would do this but I guessed that it must be your connection to him. When I saw him, he looked like he was about to attack someone and since he was looking at you during this, so this just means that this 'someone' must be you. So, I did what I had to do."

"You were trying to protect me?"

At this, Lelouch chuckled before answering, "Actually, I was trying to protect everyone. At that time, I wasn't really sure that he would really attack you but ever since I learned about your past together thanks to you. I am now quite sure that he was about to attack you at that time."

Midoriya smiled at this, grateful to know that Lelouch was looking out for him, "Thanks. But I still can't help but wonder if you done this in a different way."

"Since Bakugou is the type of person that would settle things with his fists and his Quirk. I think the result would end with Bakugou looking like a mummy."

Midoriya chuckled at that but stopped when seeing the serious expression on his face.

"Although, I won't tell you the details of my Quirk. But I can tell you that it is one of the most dangerous Quirk ever. I could even say that it is a Quirk much more suitable for a villain than a hero."

At this, Midoriya gulped out of increasing nervousness before Tenya Iida who suddenly appeared from behind called the two of them.

"Iida-kun!" Midoriya blurted out with a surprised expression on his face.

"Is your finger healed?" Iida questioned with concern revealing on his usually stern face.

"Yeah. Thanks to Recovery Girl."

Satisfied, Iida then looked at Lelouch and said, "You must be the number one in the Quirk Apprehension Test rankings; Lelouch Salvatore."

"Yes. I am."

"It's outstanding what you did during the announcing of the test results. Even I could not come up with that."

Realizing he is referring about him figuring out the purpose and the truth of Aizawa's ruse, Lelouch smiled with confidence and pride, "Yes. It was only a matter of time for me to figure that out. I only needed the confirmation for me to prove I was correct."

"I see that you are quite confident of yourself, Lelouch Salvatore."

"Well, being a hero must have confidence, you know."

"That's true but-" Whatever Iida was about to say was then interrupted all of a sudden when the same brown haired girl who got the infinity score on the Ball Throw Test called them out.

"Are you all going to station?" The brown haired girl questioned while she was still catching up to them, "Wait for me!"

"Uraraka-san!" Midoroya blurted out again in surprise.

"The infinity girl." Lelouch and Iida said in unison. While Iida said it with respect and acknowledgment whereas for Lelouch, he said it with a hint of venom and jealousy.

When she finally catches up to them, the brown haired girl introduced herself as Uraraka Ohaco.

The girl now known as Uraraka looked at Iida with a bright innocent smile, "Um, you must be Iida Tenya." She then looks at Midoriya, still with the same smile on her face, "And you must be Midoriya Izuku, right?"

"Yes." Midoriya nodded before Uraraka looked at Lelouch.

"And you must be Salvatore, right?"

"Lelouch Salvatore." Lelouch completed with a serious cold voice which made the other three nervous, "Don't call me by my last name. It's not that I don't like my family name, I just want to be called Lelouch. Got that?!"

The three quickly nodded yes at this, comically fearing that Lelouch might do something if they say no.

With that out of the way, the four chat together casually while they walk back to their respective home.

The first day of school has ended while a friendship of a lifetime has just begun.