➸ chapter 1; semicolon

➸ john's pov
hey. so today i met a girl, she lives in washington, she was just out with her friends, but she immediately recognized me. she was telling me all this weird shit, like how her whole career was based off of mine. she asked for a selfie. even though i felt really, really, ugly, i agreed and i did the same pose as i did when there was that picture of toby and i, like i was gonna kiss him but i didn't. she was so nice to me. she was blushing and her eyes were filled with tears. we had to keep taking the picture, since she was shaking so much. i just told her to let me take the picture, she said yes. i took the picture and she wanted ANOTHER hug. i didn't deny it. she seemed like she wanted to talk to me, so i lightly slid a piece of paper with my number on it in her back pocket. she surprisingly didn't notice, but a few hours later i got a text, saying "hey who's this?"
"it's dank bonk ripper 😎" i said. she quickly read it.
"I JUST DROPPED MY FUCKING PHONE WHAT WHY DONI HAVE YOUR NUMBER VAJWWOOEFIFK" she responded.
"you seem interesting x," i replied. by this time, i could tell she's a super fangirl, i didn't care much. she was interesting, yes. and we talked on skype for like- three hours? then we fell asleep. i was editing and she was playing her guitar. her singing voice was absolutely beautiful. she told me how her hands were just in her pockets and she felt the piece of paper, so she was confused. she opened it, saw it was a random number, then she freaked out and almost fainted. when she got home, she pulled it back out and she texted me. her hands, they seemed so soft. like a bunny, or a fuzzy blanket when you're cold. her voice was so soothing- like a breeze slipping in through a window when you're hot. she was so beautiful, too. i was genuinely jealous of whoever could listen to her sing, or even just talk, for hours and hours and hours.
   that sounds really weird, since she's a fan of mine, and we literally JUST met. but she's nice and i think i like her.