➷ chapter 4; dance

➸your pov
After we talked on the stream, we Skyped silent for hours. Just looking at each other. I looked at him like he was a piece of art, he looked at me the same way. I could see it in his eyes.
"So. About that stream earlier," he said finally. After two hours of me looking at his adorable face.
"Yeah. So have you thought about it?" I asked eagerly.
"I think I've thought long enough. And I wanna ask you on a date to the Space Needle. Have you ever been there?" he asked.
"I haven't been inside, but I saw it from a distance a few times," I admitted.
"Then it's a date. Wanna meet up at like, a Starbucks? Near me or near you?" he asked.
"Whatever works for you," I said, smiling. "I cant wait. Are we gonna get dinner and a movie after?"
"Sure. See you then. Here's where my nearest Starbucks is," and he proceeded to give me directions. He ended the kiss with a smile. I was so nervous, i was so happy, though.
I got up and picked out my outfit. My lucky flannel, check. Black, ripped skinny jeans, check. My favorite pair of black Converse, check. I had everything I wanted. I changed into some pajamas and headed off to bed. I was tired and I had a big day ahead of me.
The alarming beep of my alarm clock made me panic. I turned it off and blinked. I unlocked my phone and saw two messages from john. "ahoy mate im nervous aGh" and "bleh i forgot youre aSLEEP lOl."
I got into the shower and changed. I remembered the address to the Starbucks. It took me about an hour to get there. I walked in at about eleven in the morning. I saw John and his cute face. Whack.
   "What's up cutie? Want some coffee? Gotchu some!" he said and handed me an iced coffee. He smiled.
   "Bro why did we even meet?" I asked. "Are we gonna drive back to my house, yours? So I can park my car."
   "Oh. Wanna go back home?" He asked. "I'll drive behind you."
   "See ya!" I said and raced out of the Starbucks. He grabbed on to my hood of my jacket before I could get out of the door.
   "I needed to open the door for you." I giggled and walked out. We parted ways yet again. I lead him to my house. It was pretty boring since I couldn't text him or whatever. When we got there, I walked out of my car and knocked on his window. He quickly unlocked the car. I stepped inside and sat in the passenger seat.
   "What's shaking?" he asked. I closed the door and I looked at him and smiled.
"I'm good. You?" I asked. He nodded, signaling he felt the same.
"Good. So, time for the Space Needle?" he asked. I nodded. He smiled and we took off.
   During the car ride, it was mainly silent. I still felt comfortable that he was there. We stopped at another Starbucks. He asked me what drink I wanted and I told him to surprise me. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face.
"I'm on a date with my fucking idol, what the fuck is wrong with me? I know we're only like a year apart but it seems so weird, I look up to him. Shit . . ." I sighed. I walked back out of the bathroom and I saw John with a frappuccino for me and black coffee for himself.
"What's up. Ready to take off?" he asked me and smiled. I nodded my head and we rushed back into his car. He smiled and looked at me. "We'll be there soon but I'm hungry. You wanna eat?" he asked.
   "Why not? I want some In-and-Out Burger, though," I said. He sighed.
   "I cant say no to you. I kinda wanted Taco Bell but, nahh. You're too cute to say no to," he said and smirked.
   "Shut up, cutie," I said. "You're probably the most handsome guy who didn't reject the idea of going on a date with me."
   "Oh really? And I look like a damn ogre?" he said.
   "Nah uH," i said. "You cute. Why'd you even consider going out with me?"
   "I just . . I like you. I like your personality, your looks; i dont know." His mouth curled up at the edges.
   "You don't seem like you would ever go out with someone like me," i said. "I mean, you're . . . you're . . ."
"Me? Yeah. I'm . . me. it's weird. I know. But it's just me, sorry. Um." He looked at my lips, my eyes, like he was observing an animal in a zoo.
   "It's fine. I cant wait for this date thing. You seem like a lot of fun to hang out with not just on a Skype call," I said.
   "I hope you have a fun time. I'm positive I'll have a good time, too," he said and smiled. I just tapped my toes to the radio. It was so awkward yet so comfortable, too.
Most of our date was like that. Comforting silence. I kept looking at him and then blushing, then him blushing and looking at me. It was kinda cute.
When we got there, we walked to the inside. I wanted to hold my hand out right then and there. But he beat me to it. I panicked but I was  safe. I kept saying that to myself. "It's okay, you can panic. But you're safe." Over and over.
   He smiled and said, "you okay?". My heart fluttered.
   "I'm fine. Always nervous for dates. And I'm kinda afraid of heights. But I'm okay. I mean, you're here, so," I stammered.
"I'll catch you if you fall."

a/n;;
honestly i hate this chapter so expect a better one next time ✌🏻