➸ chapter 5; height

"youre joking. i wont fall, dont jinx it!!" she whisper shouted.
"the risk makes it funnier." she lightly elbowed me. she did that cute little giggle. again. ah fuck.
"you can shut the fuck up about your 'risk' ya gay," she giggled. her smile made my world dance. that goofy dance she did when we played fortnite together and she won duos with me. fuck. the memories hurt sometimes. but theyre bittersweet.
"hey, dont hate!!" i said. "youre funny." she blushed and smiled.
"i know. thanks. bitch," she said and smirked. she was so cute,, the way her smile tilted,, her squishy cheeks,, her smile made her dimples pop. i washed away my thoughts and i was greeted with her silly smile yet again. "youre funnier."
   "nah,, youre cuter and funnier than me. what a perfect package!" i said. she kept blushing,, smiling, then elbowing me. that constant cycle whenever i complimented her or made a joke. she was perfect,, to me at least.
   "no youuu!!" she said. her smile. that's what i miss most. her smile. and her warm embrace. they kept me going.
   "no youuuuuuuuuuuu," i exaggerated. "stop denying it cunt!!" i whispered jokingly.
   "oi you cant call a woman that!!" she said and smiled.
   "uwu sorry uwu," i said. "uwu uwu."
   "uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu uwu," she responded.
   "uwu youre so cute im crying le help."
   "uwu no you ya big penis," she said.
   we loaded on and soon enough, up the elevator we went. up and up and up. soon enough, she held onto my hand.
   "im scared," she said quietly. i gripped her hand tighter and laid my head on her shoulder. 
   "im here. i won't leave. or let go of your hand. only gods grip could do that," i said. she smiled.
   "youre too kind, john. we should get some mac doe after this,, huh?" she offered.
   "ill pay. whatever you want, angel," i said. she smiled and i felt her body get warmer. i felt that fuzzy feeling. i didn't usually get it but,, it felt magical. my heart fluttered. we got to the tippy top. not many people were there, but there were a few families and couples. she didn't stop holding my hand when i looked over the edge. she was really scared.
"you ok?" i asked. she looked up at me with her angel smile.
"im ok. i wanna go eat something, though," she said.
   "let's go then," i said and took her by the hand to the elevator. we ran out of there, found her car, and drove away.
    "that was so SCARY!" she said. "it was good though. it's nice to have an adrenaline rush."
"i give one fffffat retweet," i said. she placed her hand on mine.