Chapter one

EMMMMAA" I screamed

The second my best fiends eyes laid on me she ran, and the next thing I knew I was being hugged to the death!

"KYLA!!! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she said while hugging me tighter

"I'd...like..to probably....ya know...BREATHE!"

she removed her arms off of me while saying "I'm really sorry but IM SO EXICITED" she said looking happy and funny and innocent all at the same time.

"It's alright Emma" I said while laughing. it's really hard to get mad at her when she looks up at you with her light green eyes and blonde hair that was in pig tails today. she was like a little kid!

"We'll come on, let's go sa...HUH!!!? YOU DYED YOUR HAIR!!" it's true. I had electric blue eyes and was born with natural black (now with brown highlights) hair. But while ago my older sister,Diana, thought it'd be funny to put red hair dye in my shampoo, just because I put a skunk under her pillow! hey! she deserved it! she ate my kit-Cat bar and everybody knows not to mess with my kit-cats( or me in general 'cause I was considered the school pranker) so it's her fault!

"Yea" i said while running me finger through my black and brown highlighted hair " it's better this way, i guess?"

"Yea! you.." my friend let out a sigh "look gorgeous!"

I rolled my eyes. My friend is known to exaggerate. but before I could open my mouth to say some slick remark, he came

"Hey girls" Dylan said

"Hey!" em said

"Hey Dylan" I said

He was about to say something but the bell cut him off.

"Hey gotta go. bye guys. and good luck"

Hah! I almost snorted! yea right! I'll probably need a miracle to get through senior year of white gale high school!