Chapter Two

@TheLunaCooper: Warped Tour Day 1, Let's go!

Liked by: @RemingtonLeith, @SebastianDanzig, @EmersonBarrett, and 3,865 others

View all 821 Comments

remingtonleith: Super excited to have by bestie back!

emersonbarrett @remingtonleith me too! it is going to be a great summer!

24 June

_________________________

June 24
Dallas, TX

"So, you guys met in school?" Luna laughed and nodded to the fan.

This was the question of the day. Remington had been eagerly introducing Luna to every single person that he saw. It was time and time again, 'This is my best friend. We went to school together. She was the only one nice to me.'
It wasn't a lie. She had been the only one to be nice to both Remington and Emerson in the short time they attended the same school. They both had long hair, wore makeup, and were emo, so everyone thought they were 'weird'. Luna, on the other hand, she was the same way and resonated with them both. So the three of them were friends, but Luna and Remington were best friends.

All day, Remington introduced Luna to everyone: the fans, bands, crew, and even bored parents. She was growing tired of it, as being center of attention wasn't her favorite. But he loved it. He loved the fact that his best friend had been reunited with him and would be for the entirety of the summer.

"Okay, Rem, I think everyone knows our lovely friend now." Finally someone had said exactly what had been on Luna's mind all day, but none other than Sebastian was the first to say it.

Remington laughed and nodded in agreeance, realizing Sebastian may have been right. He didn't mean to be overbearing, he was just so excited to finally have his friend back in his life. "Fine, whatever. We have a show to do."

Luna smiled and wiggled her eyebrows to Emerson who did the same with a chuckle. "Break a leg, guys."

"Sell lots, dude" Emerson retorted as they walked out of the tent, hugging Luna swiftly before going.

Luna rolled her eyes and began folding shirts and placing them in their boxes based on sizes, selling shirts to kind fans as they came up, and listened from afar to the boys' lineup. She had followed their music from the beginning. She knew every song and every word. She hummed and bopped her head along with the music as she continued her summer job, only stopping when she noticed two boys wearing a Warped Tour Crew Lanyard coming towards the Palaye Tent.

They were in a band there, she had seen them before, but she wasn't sure of which one they were apart of. Both had long, dark hair and deep brown eyes with tattoos lining their arms, but the shorter one appeared to have more of them on his body as well. Luna placed the last shirt in its box and looked at them, squinting behind her black sunglasses.