PREVIEW

GUYS I FELT SO BAD FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS WITHOUT WW3 FOR SO LONG AND IM SO HECKA LATE ON INFINITY WAR AND ALL THE MARVEL STUFF but i still really wanna finish this series and aH 

so i decided that i would post a little part of chapter one :DDD enjoy!! ( and cry... )

~

Mira Lam kneeled behind a surviving wall, watching in anguish as Thanos and his dark children killed all the Asgardians

Mira Lam kneeled behind a surviving wall, watching in anguish as Thanos and his dark children killed all the Asgardians. Bruce had to put a hand over her mouth to prevent screaming. What the HELL had happened?

Loki stood next to Thanos' people, as if he stood with them. Mira's heart was crushed. Bruce Banner stood next to her, watching in the same terrified silence. Thor was limp on the floor, next to the purple Titan. There were five of Thanos' goons in total, and Mira noticed that the two of them, both females, looked human. She tilted her head in interest.

One girl seemed about 16, but she had fluttering dragonfly wings. She hovered slightly above ground. Mira remembered how the girl didn't really kill anyone; she mostly helped knock Asgardians unconscious. The second girl, however, had killed multiple citizens. She had metallic hair and more stylish clothing: dark blue overalls over a black crop top. The girl, who looked around 15 or 16 also, had almost hit Mira with a sound wave. Mira recognized them both as fellow mutants. 

"Hear me, and rejoice," one villain said. He had a long face, traditional grey robes, and the power of telekinesis. He was extremely scary. His voice dripped with poison. "You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan! You may think this is suffering," he continued while stepping over dead bodies, "but no! This is salvation! The universal scales tip toward the balance because of your sacrifice." He grinned evilly. "Smile...for even in death, you have become children of Thanos." Bruce helped Mira back from lunging at the alien.

"I know what it's like to lose," said Thanos, turning away from the big front window. They had all just had a celebration in front of that window a day ago. Mira remembered Loki's kiss vividly. She dug her nails into her palm. "To feel so desperately that you're right...yet to fail nonetheless."

"Bruce...let me go," Mira whispered. He shook his head.

"We have a plan, remember?" he whispered back. Her whip burned angrily into her wrist, but she nodded and they looked out again. Thanos reached down and grabbed Thor by the collar. Thick blood leaked out of Thor's cracked mouth. The blonde tried, with no avail, to push the huge hand off of his head. Thanos dragged him towards Loki. Mira saw the winged girl grimace slightly.

"It's frightening," said Thanos. "Turns the legs to jelly." He frowned. "I ask you - to what end? Dred it, run from it, and yet destiny arrives all the same. And now, it is here. Or should I say..." He raised his gauntlet, showing off a glowing purple stone. Mira widened her eyes. She vaguely knew what the Infinity Stones were because of Strange and Vision, and she knew that the big purple monster in front of her should not have any of them. "I am."