Why you two should date

It's kinda short, hope you're okay with that (':
------------

"Have you two ever thought about dating?" Vanessa, a really good friend of the two, mumbled as the three of them were walking home from school.

"Thought about what?!" Calvin yelled as he shook his head no "Andrew is my best friend! We've known each other for such a long time!"

"But still, you two are just so close that it's so weird to watch"

Andrew didn't want to deny it any longer, but he did like Cal. Not in the middle school "crush" type of way, but he loved him and wanted to spend every moment with him.

Though he couldn't say the same thing for Cal. He didn't know if he had the same feelings and didn't want their friendship to be ruined over one stupid mistake.

"Whatever you say, we're just best friends. Right, Andrew?"

"Oh, yeah, sure, why not? We're just best friends, nothing else"

Saying that hurt a lot. Andrew just wanted to tell the whole world that he had fallen for a loser, which was Calvin in case you can't keep up, and ask him to be his boyfriend.

Though, knowing Cal on a personal level, he would probably reject him and never talk to him anymore. Andrew wasn't ready for rejection just yet, he has to give himself some more pep talks.

"Andrew, we're at your house. You should probably get going" Vanessa said, waving him a goodbye.

"Bye, I'll see you guys tomorrow" Andrew sighed at the two as they walked away from him.

A couple of hours later, as he was ready to fall asleep in his bed, he started to think about Calvin and how perfect he was to him.

In other words, thinking about Calvin made him fucking wild. He just wanted to be able to say that he was his boyfriend.

He was head over heels for the guy and didn't know why. Maybe it was his hair? Maybe it was his eyes? Or maybe it was his personality?

No, no, no.

It was everything about him.

Calvin is Andrew's dream guy.

Though, there were a couple of reasons why he had fallen in love with Calvin.

1. The looks

Oh, the looks Calvin gave him made him wild. It was those beautiful eyes that made him weak on his knees.

He always gave him the "bedroom eyes" everyone loved, but most importantly he loved. Those eyes could make him forget anything and everything he wanted to say. They were just perfect.

2. The Touching

Every single time the two were alone Cal would always have something stupid to do or say.

One time out of school the two had stayed over in his room and Cal had the good idea to take a thick ruler and shoved it into Andrew's hands while it was angled on his crotch.

He then proceeded to say "You wanna' touch it big boy?" And waved it back and forth while Andrew was stroking it and looked Cal right in the eyes.

"This is so gay" Calvin giggled out as he pushed Andrew's shoulder away with his other hand.

"It's not gay if you say no homo"

"Oh, okay. That makes sense" Calvin smiled and tilted his head "But you didn't say no homo"

"It's fine, who cares about that?"

"If you say so"

3. The filming

In film class that the two were in had the entire class pick a partner and document the entire week what the two people had did with each other and later on present it.

Calvin and Andrew had, of course, picked each other as their partners and documented their adventures on their phones.

When the two presented their final product, there was a very noticeable thing.

Instead of showing the scenery or other people, they had zoomed in on each other. That's correct, they just focused the phone on themselves.

The entire half an hour was so ruthless. The screen showed the two randomly zooming in on each other at random locations in town.

The project might as well been titled 'Only show the love of your life in frame' and the two would have probably gotten an A on it.

During the last couple minutes of showing their project, Cal had sneakily gave Andrew a kiss on the cheek and winked at him, making him more flustered than he already was.

Andrew sighed heavily as he tried to suffocate himself with a pillow. How could he have fallen in love with someone so easily? Especially with his best friend.

What a dumbass he was

-----------
Thank you for 12k lmao