Chapter 18

Harry's heart is thumping.

The ceremony had just started. The King is now giving his speech. Harry's heart can't stop palpitating. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

"My journey as a King had been great. I've served my people well and that legacy will be continued by my son, Harry Styles" The King said "Now, you all know that I don't let my son get seen in public. I want to protect his image. But now its the time to show the world their next King! But before I'll Transfer this crown to my son, he'll have to give out a little speech since you don't know who he is yet. Please welcome, my Son, the only heir to my throne, Harry Styles!" Everybody on the room applauded as Harry made his way to the center of the stage.

The people applaud some more when they saw Harry's face. The paparazzi took shots of Harry's face and some girls even fainted seeing Harry's beautiful face. Harry cleared his throat, seeing millions of people in their gowns and tux, Harry's heart won't stop beating fast.

This is it Harry!

Harry took a deep breath and inhaled, exhaled.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles" The people just stared at him, waiting for his speech "I'm uh—I'm gonna be your next Ki—King" Harry awkwardly chuckled as the people just stared at him.

And suddenly, Harry's vision started to spin, what's this? Then his face became pale "I'm sorry— excuse me" Harry said as he left the stage.

—•—
Zayn can't believe it!

He finally got in to his internship! And thanks to his portrait of Harry.

Harry.

Zayn was at the bus stop, waiting for his ride. He was about to go back to his dorm and tell Louis the good news. But For sure, Louis isn't there. He'll be attending the coronation night.

Then Zayn thought of Harry. Harry will be king soon.

Zayn then remembered his memories with Harry. And because of those memories, Zayn decided that he needs to see Harry. He'll be there to support him. Always.

Zayn took a cab as he went to the castle.

When he reached the castle, he fetched his phone to call Louis "Zayn! What's up? Is everything alright?" Louis asked "Where are you?"

"Here at Harry's coronation, how about you?"

"I'm on a cab, on my way there" Zayn heard Louis cheered "I knew you can't resist Harry, and by the way, he ran" Louis said as Zayn's eyes widened "What?! Where?!" Zayn panicked "I don't know, the people are still looking for him. I'm sure, he's just here at the castle, hurry!" Louis said as Zayn nodded.

Zayn paid the cab as he went inside the gates.

And at the gates, the securities stopped him "Invitation only" The security said as he looked at Zayn from top to bottom. Zayn then remembered, he put his invite on his bag.

He grabbed the invite and showed it to the security. The securities then looked at the ipad, which holds the guest list "Zayn Malik" the security read the name on the invite as the security find his name on the ipad "He's on the list" the security said as they let Zayn in.

Zayn then immediately ran inside the castle. He doesn't know what to do first, find Harry or find Louis. He was panicking when he bumped into someone "Sorry!" Zayn said "Zayn!" It's Niall! Niall smiled and its the first time that Zayn saw Niall smile, he has a cute smile "You're here! Great!" Niall cheered "Where's Harry?"

"I was about to go to his chambers to check him, come with me" Niall said as Zayn followed Niall.

As they've reached Harry's room, Niall let Zayn opened the door.

Zayn slowly opened the door and went inside. As for Niall, he closed the door. Zayn almost jumped, hearing the door close but he continued to walk inside "Harry?" Zayn called. The room is so dark, only the moon lit the whole room "Harry?" Zayn called again "Leave me alone!" Harry said as Zayn's heart thumped, he heard Harry's voice. Zayn walked further inside the room as he saw Harry, sitting near the terrace door "Harry?" Harry's heart beat fast, that voice!

That accent, could it be?

Harry's head perked up as he saw those beautiful hazel eyes "Zayn? Is that? Really you?" Harry asked as he slowly stood. Zayn smiled, his eyes begins to tear, he finally saw Harry "It's me, Harry. Your Zayn" Zayn said as Harry's eyes begin to cry too.

Harry then ran towards Zayn and hugged him tight as Zayn hugged back "I'm sorry Zayn! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Harry cried so hard on Zayn's shoulders as Zayn smiled, he's happy enough that he see Harry again. Zayn gently pushed Harry a little away so that he can see his face. Zayn then put his hand on Harry's face and caressed his cheek as he slowly leaned in and captured Harry's lips.

He missed those lips.

Harry kissed back, slow at first but then it got passionately heated.

They've kissed and it feels like its the first time.