Part 15

At night in Khushi's room...

After freshening up and ready to bed she started thinking of today's happenings....

Khushi's POV

After getting ready for bed I started thinking of today's happenings. I was litterely shocked to see Mr. Raizada fainting once back from our meeting. From morning itself I've noticed he being weak and suddenly fainting really shook me. He fell down even before I registered what happened with him. Panick arrosed I quicky went to him and rubbed his hands and patted his face but no use. He was not moving. Then I shouted for help and soon Mr. Mathur, manager of AR came for the help. Once we settled him in his cabin sofa I made him drink some water. Soon his eyelids started moving which made me relax. When doctor came and checked he said he fainted because of lack of food and medicines. I wondered what medicine it might be needed for a young man like him.

Soon after doctor went I enquired about it and Mr. Mathur said Mr. Raizada has diabetes. It came as a shock to me. For a crazy sweet person like me hearing someone has diabetes and can't eat any sweets worried me. Hell!!! I can't imagine myself without eating sweets especially jelabis... yummm jelabii.... Though I felt sorry for him my mouth didn't stop teasing him as I said
"How can a person be sweet when he has diabetes"....
Urghh... this mouth of mine ..... 
To which he said his tread mark line
"What the!!!"
Can't this man stay without saying it? But when it comes from his mouth it felt different and I like it... soon after he regained consciousness I offered him my food. After little protest he accepted it and ate it. Then I suggested him to go and take rest at home and even offered to drop him as I know he can't drive alone. Yet again after little fight he agreed. But it was not like his usual self of argument. He is not the person who could giveup an argument easily but he did it this time. May be because he is weak now.

After dropping him and I came back home I informed mom about him. I don't know what's with her that she is so much concerned about him from the day he drop me at home. She everyday used to enquire about him and offered him food which I denied.
It won't be good to give food to someone everyday who is not even a friend right?
Well actually who is he?
Is he a friend?
No... we don't behave like friends. We often argue for everything which I'm enjoying nowadays. I'm surprised with myself that I'm casually conversing with a man after that fateful day. From that day I hated all men except my family members. Even in Harvard I didn't had any communication with men. But with Arnav it felt different. Even though we argue but it felt comfortable with him. True that he is a gentleman. He treats all same. Be it anger or concern. He is not like some ordinary man. He is deep like an ocean as his name implies. There is manymore to learn about him. Everyday I'm seeing different shades of him.

I decided to call him and check whether he ate or not. Hesitating many times what will he think about me finally I called. After many rings also he didn't attend. He might have slept. After a while my thoughts drifted into aftermath of that fateful night...
How my life changed completely in one night... not only mine but Om's too. Because of me he completely stopped what he desired. That thought still kill me that I'm being the reason for him to giveup his passion for art. I tried many times to convince him not to stop and he will succeed one day, but he was adamant. It's mainly because I lost my old self. The chirpiness of mine is long lost. I became silent and rude. Earlier I was the biggest prankster along with Rudy boy and now... hmmm.... no use of thinking about it. Now all I want and care is the happiness of my family especially my Om. With tears strained I drifted into sleep...

POV ends

*****************************************
Next day at OGC lunch time...
When four of Shivaay, Rudy, Omkara and Gauri were eating suddenly Gauri said....