Part 68

That same night itself Omkara informed the family about Gauri's family's memorial day tomorrow and their plan to visit Orphanage tomorrow. Whole family said they will also accompany them. So he called Khushi and informed them about this and Khushi too will come with Arnav tomorrow and will meet at the Orphanage.

Next day morning all were getting ready to go to Orphanage. Jhanvi is feeling restless from morning. She feels like something bad is going to happen. Omkara noticed it and asked the same...

Omkara- Mom... what happened to you? Why are you restless?

Jhanvi- I don't know Om. I feel like something bad is going to happen. I'm scared....

Omkara- (hugging her) Nothing will happen mom. You please be relaxed. See all of us are here with you. We are going to do a good deed too. So nothing will happen. Khushi also said she will join with Arnav and NK in Orphanage. Come let's go...

Jhanvi- Can you call and ask Khushi if she is ok?

Omkara- (sighing) Mom... Okay okay let me call

He called her but she didn't answer...

Omkara- They must be coming on the way. It's getting late. Come let's go...

And he went near the car calling everyone to come. He also topd Gauri that mom is feeling restless and be with her all the time. Soon all headed towards the Orphanage....

*****************************************
On the other hand Arshi with NK are travelling. While going they saw a flowershop and Khushi said to stop there. She said she wants to buy some flowers for the Orphanage kids so all three got down. After buying it while Arnav was paying one of the flower bouquet fell from her hand and started to roll on the road. So too went behind it and somehow got that in her hand but alas.... she didn't saw the car coming in high speed and got hit by it. Arnav was horrified seeing her getting hit and slightly flying and falling on the road...

 Arnav was horrified seeing her getting hit and slightly flying and falling on the road

Arnav- KHUSHI!!!!!

He ran towards her. NK was also shocked to see the accident. They never thought something like this will happen. People soon gathered there. Arnav was trying to wake Khushi who was half conscious with blood dripping from her head....

Arnav- (panicking) Khushi... Khushi... open your eyes... Khushi wake up... Khushi!!! Khushi...

But she is slowly lossing all her consciousness. He shouted for NK and putting her on back seat on his lap he told NK to drive fast to hospital. Arnav was trying hard to make Khushi conscious. He was continuously patting her cheeks to wake her up...

Arnav- please Khushi. Don't close your eyes. Nothing will happen to you. Open your eyes...

He was trying hard not to cry. Today he thought to propose her and now she is lying on his lap with oozing blood. Khushi smiled sadly looking at him. She knew she can't hold more, so slowly placing her hand on his cheeks she muttered a soft "Arnav" and lost her consciousness fully. Seeing her hands drop Arnav screamed...

Arnav- KHUSHIIIIIII

Soon they reached the hospital. Everyone gathered there and immediately took Khushi into operation theatre. Arnav's world stilled the moment her hands dropped. NK quickly called the family and Aman and informed about Khushi's accident. And he took care of the formalities because he know Arnav was not in the condition to do anything....

*****************************************
Omkara's phone dropped from his hands as soon as he received the news. His eyes welled up...

Gauri- (panicking) Omkara ji... what happened? Who is on the call?

Omkara- Khu... Khushi...

Jhanvi- (scared) Khushi... What happened to my child Om?

Gauri- Omkara ji... please don't scare us? What happened to bhabi? Please tell

Omkara- (feeling helpless said in small broken voice) Khushi met with an accident...

Whole family was beyond shocked. Their Khushi met with an accident? All started crying hysterically especially Jhanvi....

Jhanvi- Didn't I tell you something bad is going to happen. My child... please take me to her immediately

Soon whole family arrived at the hospital. At the same time Aman also reached there. All saw NK crying infront the operation theatre. All went to him and asked what happened. He too narrated how in slpit seconds she met with an accident. All are crying hysterically unable to bear the news. Men in family tried to support their women though they too were shocked and in sorrow. Aman saw Arnav sitting on the chair infront of the operation theatre. He went near him and shook him...

Aman- ASR

That's when all noticed him. In all chaos they failed to notice where is Arnav. He is looking lifeless. Aman shook him but no response. He called him several times but he didn't move an inch. His gaze is fixed on the floor. Face pale and expressionless. He looked blank. Everyone's attention shift to Arnav who is not responding. Gauri went near him and sat infront him on her knees...

Gauri- (patting him) Annav. Look at me. Nothing will happen to bhabi...

But still there is no response from him. He is not reacting at all. All started to panic seeing his state. Aman know his this state. This is how he sat exactly 15 years ago infront of his family's burnt body. No reaction from him scared Aman because last time he was stilled like this for a week. It took many attempts and treatments to get him out if his shock seeeing his family dead infront of his eyes. Now after 15 years exactly on this same day of his parent's memorial day he saw Khushi's accident infront of his eyes. Don't know how he is going to come out of this...

Whole family was crying infront of the operation theatre. Inside Khushi is being operated and outside Arnav is being lifeless. All were in dilemma as to how to pacify each other as all are in devastated state. After about 5 hours which seems like ages doctor came out of the operation theatre. All rushed towards him...

Omkara- How is my sister doctor? Is she fine now?

Jhanvi- My daughter is out of damger right?please tell...

Everyone bombarded him with their questions. He had a worried expression on his face.

Doctor- She doesn't have any fractures outside but....

Shivaay- But what doctor?

Doctor- She has got hit on her head. She has also lost so much blood. Her heartbeat is reducing gradually. If she didn't get conscious within an hour there are many chances she might go into coma or worse dea...

Before he could complete....

Arnav- NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO MY KHUSHI!!!

_____________________________________________

Hii guys... back with an update. It didn't turn out how I wished. I know it is lacking of emotions I'm trying to potray... but spare me...
Also pls bare with me as next two chappy is going to have Arshi scenes and not rikara scenes. Please don't ask to add their scenes bcs I couldn't come up with anything in Khushi's accident for them except one small scene which will be in next chappy...

Hit the star button if you like it and do tell reviews......