XV - Where she tries to fight

Cody Christian as Josh 

Rain's POV

Dear diary,

I can't do this anymore. I want to, but I can't. Harry is back and Lucas will be too. I will have to leave this town too and I can't do this.

The stone is still with me and that guy still hasn't called me. As much as I try to stay away from my new friends the closer I am getting with them.

It's been two days since that incident in the party. I haven't been to school and I miss them all terribly, even Sky. That night I knew he wasn't going to leave me.

It's happening again, all of it is happening again.

I need to do something.

I flipped the pages of my diary close. It's been a while since I wrote something and today seemed perfect to let it out.

I need to find Harry and talk to him. This wouldn't go well if the reason is unknown to me. I took out my phone and texted Harry, hoping he still had the same number.

My phone buzzed. Harry's name shone on the white screen.

There is a party going on right now at Evan's house. Can't meet-

Harry.

My phone buzzed again. Faye had texted me. I sat on my bed as I texted her asking Evan's address. Her reply was quick and short. The Evan's house wasn't far and it would be perfect if I could get Harry to talk to me.

Searching through the closet I found a black dress that would not make me look like an outsider. I applied some mascara and eye liner and let my hair fell open. Switching off the lights of the room, I descended down, tiptoeing.

I looked around; the lights of Nana's room were off. She was sleeping.

I got of the house, the door creaking in the attempt.

I hailed a cab and we set off. Few minutes later we were in front of Evan's house. It wasn't grand but cozy. The loud music could be heard as I paid for the cab and went inside. The party was in full swing. I stood near the worn out couch on the left in the main room. There were no signs of him. Did he trick me?

There was a sliding door to the right and people surrounded the area next to it. Maybe he could be there?

Making my way out of the crowd I reached and I caught a familiar face.

Damon?

Turned out it wasn't just him but all the boys in there, and Harry too. How could I get him to talk to me?

I let my hair cover my forehead and went straight to him. Grabbing his shoulder I yanked him to the area behind the wall.

"What are you doing here? Are you out of your mind?" He whisper yelled as he held my hands and pinned me to the wall. His breathing fanned my face as he moved a bit closer.

"We need to talk."

"No. No we don't," He said and moved backwards. I tugged on his jacket's sleeve. I need to talk to him.

"Tell me where Lucas is! Please, I need to know."

"I don't know where he is, I just know he is here."

"But-"

"Stop it Rain, that's all you are getting from me. Now go home and sleep," He stopped me and left. He leaving like that felt like a bullet to my chest. A weird sense of déjà vu hit me. This was exactly how he left me before. Me standing against the wall-