Chapter 1: Knowing About Joshua Benish

Joshua's POV

Hi I'm Joshua "Josh" Benish, a 20 year-old-boy and still studying. I'm an orphan. My parents died when I was 9 years old because of a car accident and because of that I hate cars and afraid to ride a car. I always think that most of the people now are dying because of their reckless and undisciplined driving. Those manners just killed my parents, but not literally. My grandparents took care of me since the accident happened. They're the one who feed me, they've send me to school... They gave me another family. They are the reason why I'm happy and contented. I've accepted already that I don't have my biological parents now but they are still in my heart.

I used to have a girlfriend... "used to" that means we're over, okay? Her name is Jade, she's my first girlfriend and it doesn't matter now... well, we broke up a year ago because she has another guy. She's already my ex so there's no going back... there's a saying that states "Past is past." and now we're friends. No more, no less.

My goal as of now is to finish all the things I need to do as a college student and to become a successful Architect... I don't have any vices... I don't drink liquors; don't smoke cigarettes and most of all I don't take drugs. It will just ruin everything. I hate those kinds of girls... I mean girls that do things that I've mentioned a while ago. Okay, you already know a lot about me, this is too much.