Chapter 4: Athena's Mission

Athena's POV

Our place send me here in Earth for me to teach Josh some lesson that he might not forget until his death come. He must know the importance of our sacrifices just for this world. My mission is for Josh to accept me, my father Zeus: God of Lightning, command me to learn how to love. I must know what Love is all about since I was the Goddess of Wisdom, I have the power to learn, control things. Since I have a role of a Protector in our city; Polis, I must protect Josh also from all the bad things and influence until he learn what I'm supposed to teach him.

"Okay, Josh. Before anything else, you must know about me." I simply smiled

"Yeah, I know you. You're Goddess Athena: The Goddess of Wisdom. See? I can say something about you." Josh quickly ended his quote like he knows everything.

"Yeah, great, but not like that. You're so mean. Umm, here. Aside from what you have said before, what else do you know about me?" I see that he's thinking really hard and just like he doesn't know anything else now.

"Oh... Uhmm, wait. Hmmm? Ugh. Wait a sec." it seems like he can't say anything about me now.

"So that's all you know about me. And there's so many information you should know boy. Let me introduce myself. Yes, I'm Athena: the Goddess of Wisdom. Not only wisdom, but also courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, just warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts and skill. That's how powerful I am. I have eight symbols here in Earth and these are Owls, Olive, trees, Snakes, Aegis, Armor, Helmets, Spears and Gorgoneion. My father, Zeus: God of the sky, lightning, thunder, law, order, justice, sent me here from the city of Athens just for you. They trusted me to teach you something about Greek Mythology and Olympus. Whoa, wait. I just realized how special my mission is. If I fail here, I don't know what could happen. But I feel that you're interested to help me, aren't you?"

"Oh boy, I think it will take for the both of us a long time to study, I mean to discover your world and blah, blah, bah... Yes, I'm willing to help you and I want your mission to be accomplished as soon as possible. Okay? For what you have said a while ago? I don't get it too much. So your father is Zeus? Whoa. Thanks, I now have my assignment about you. But wait; is that your mission all about? To teach me about your world and blah, blah, blah?" Like he was surprised for what he had heard. I know that he is a helpful person, but not literally to help others about this thing.

"Uhmm, actually there is another mission I should accomplish just like what you've mention." I said.

"What!? You have another mission? And it's all about what? I should recite all of the 12 Olympians and the other minor residents of Mount Olympus? Okay. FYI, I can't." Okay, he said it like he was irritated because I have 2 missions for him, but I was about to laugh at him because he know Olympus and the Mount Olympus. I think he learned a little from his professor about us.

"Hahaha! Not like that Josh, but if you want to do it, why not? I'll give you time. Okay, just kidding. That's not the other mission is all about; it is all about for you to teach me a thing. Only one thing, Josh and I know that you can do it for me, for a Goddess like me. Oh come on! I know that you can't disagree with me right!?"

"Yeah, yeah I can't disagree from a Goddess like you, Athena. So what is your another mission?"

"My mission is for me to know about true love."

"Wh-wh-whaaaaat!?!?!"

"Wait, don't be too exaggerated. My father Zeus commanded me about that because he believes; I believe that you can do it. Okay? Just accept me and the world of Greek Mythology, just as simple like that." My heart beats fast after that. I don't know if I can accomplish this mission anymore, but I wish we can do this together, to finish this because we should do this for the sake of the both of us.

"We can do this, My Goddess. We can. Let's trust each other and we can accomplish all of this." He took both of my hands and smiled at me just like he already understood what I'm trying to tell him.