Bitchy Crazy Life

The first thin I saw was a really mad face and, almost attached to that one, was tori's face, in complete horror... yeah, not a good view.

-Tori, honey, i always knew you worked for satan, but 2 faces? really? the other one it's really ugly. you should moisturize it with the thing you use on the original one. what are you doing here? why is here so cold if we are in hell, sweetie?

-Damn!you are really ok now, don'tcha bitch? it's cold because i needed to took off your jacket, was filthy and you were burning. This guy called me after you collapsed.

- OH sorry, i was in a complete blackout before i realized i was having a panic attack. Where are the kids?

- oh...mmm... with the president. you interrupted a wedding, so he took them while i attended you and tried to calm this big grizzly right there. 

Suddenly a hard voice interrupted my thoughts. was so much alike to Brandon's that almost make me pass out again. let me clear to you, the only difference was Brandon's was sexy, like a country song. this guy's was like he had his vocal cords surronded on rust. really matched his face. 

-Why are you even close to my mc? are you spying us? deer acting is not going to save you. dissposable phone will not make the trick either. start talkin right the hell now!

As widows of the mc, it was not required delete out tattoos, and as a part of most of our lifes, we decided to not do that. Tori didn't want to forget more than i did. that's why this guy ass was on fire! my arms were exposed when tori took off my jacket. My Legacy MC patch was on my left forearm with the 1% diamond. in my right forearm were my Ol'lady identifications. above that were my memorial tattoos and city identifications. 

God! this guy has bad mood wrote all over his ugly face!

-spying is doind the trick- i was not going to tell this men my story. he could believe whatever the hell he wanted- I'm here having panic attacks because it's a brand new spionage technics. this form can make you into an MC wedding to get vital information. is this club using chocolate on their cakes? it's vodka on the first or the second shelve? can i get a piece of cake and eat it too? you know... all vital information to the FBI and NRA.

-Very clever, sherlock. start talking. 

-Why? is not that ver elemental, my dear Watson? 

-I'm the guy with the gun. I'm not going to repeat myself.

-Fine!! I'm talkin. Please don't kill MEEEEE. I have a cat to feed at home!

-And 2 kids....

-but you can have my kids, Tori. They love your hotcakes. 

-Stop!both of you! 

-ok! my mission was traveling to the other side of the world in turist class with my kids, a dog and a cat, to write a book as a cover to find out what kind od whiskey you use, so we can monopolize that label so we can start making business with you. 

-i want to shoot you just to shut off your shit.

- Don't make me start Hulk! I'm still surprised og you speaking english... but well... you use a cut as a Seargent and can't read patches. so my guess is, you are good in english because as latin can't read spanish. you are that stupuid dude!! maybe you just need to change your riding name from Rider to SpongeBob, thats a better road name for you. and please, for your club safety, turn in Your SAA patch and ask for a PROSPECT patch. the detective shit, clearly, is not for you. you can scream a lot of questions with your twisted grinch face, but getting answers that, if you know how to read a fucking patch, that will not be necessary, make me think that, actually, you are not part of this MC, and you just bought a cut on Ebay and stalk around this people! so, turn in your gun, I'm talking to the president right now. THERE'S A RAT HERE!! 

-DALLAS!

-What? he can have all the tantrums of a 4 year old girl in target and i can't defend myself? he can throw a lot of questions around, but i can't answer them because he is just saying a lot of shit and calling me a liar and then threat my life? not even my husband was clear to menece my life! and that was pretty clearyou know, when he....

-DALLAS! BREATH! fuck! you're doing the Dallas thing again! Calm Down!

-What thing?- Rider seems to be lost. damn! i think we broke him. poor little boy.

- she starts mourmuring no sense stuff when she has strong feelings. exitement, anger, hard jokes, dissapointments. 

-Riiiiiight.... why are we talking about this? can anyone, please, in Lord's name, tell me what the hell is going on? 

-It's not my story, Rider. I'm sorry. I'm just a good friend, picking up a girl. I can't talk. But my girls is right. let her talk, if she tries. I'm going to be outside. 

-I'm not a very patient guy. and she is fricking me out.

- I know, but she worth it. and she deserves it. Bye!!