Chapter 4

I woke up and Michael was gone. I check my phone and there's nothing important. i run downstairs to see if my step mum knew where Michael went, when I walk around the corner I see Michael and my Parents sitting there at the dinner table eating pizza and laughing away. I smile, and say, "you didnt even bother to let me know.?" Michael looked back and gave me a huge smirk "hey sleepy head!" I laugh a little. "Michael was just telling us a bit about him self, how he met you and about his band" my dad added. i sat next to Michael and looked at him for a minute. "what are you looking at???" he chuckles.

"you." I smirk. "why...?" he looks confused. "cuz your interesting; I wanna meet your other friends and I wanna hear your band" I smile wildly.  Michael blushed. I grabbed a piece of pizza and looked up at my step mum, she gave me a smirk and the look that means can I talk to you. I nod, then get up and walk over to the kitchen. She follows me. "you and Michael only met today and your already both like this..?" she paused. "I could swear you guys were a couple; I already know that you guys like eachother by the way you talk to eachother and the way you look at eachother." she finished with a smile. "ya I know, I really like him he's sweet and I know I only met him today. he told me he had a crush on me for a while too. but since we dont really know eachother, we kinda need to before anything happens between us." I smile. and walk back out to the dinner table and finish my pizza. afterwards Michael and I walk back upstairs to my room, "so what do u wanna do?" he asked. "meet your friends" I smile. he pulled out his phone and texted the boys and Ashley. :meet me at the place: "wanna walk to my place to get my car?" Michael commented. "how far away do u live?" I questioned. "a couple houses up.." he looked out the window. "lets go then" I smiled. we walked to his house. when we get to his driveway he pulls out his key and jumps on a motorcycle, "get on" he pat a spot behind him on the bike. "cool you have a motorcycle!!" I say as I climb on. "ready.?" michael smirked. "more then ever." I laughed. he started the engine and took off down the road.