IN THE DARKNESS

"Darkness either creates fear or dare,Dare build-up by experiencing fear".

This story is written on a girl name Rose, age 16 studied in 10th grade. She lived with her parents and had four best friends Bella, Shelley, Maria and Sara. They get together with each other through small parties at their home. Rose is jolly and friendly in nature but there is a weak point which affected her personality "Fear from darkness".

On Sunday, everybody was at home and its day of relaxation. Rose, "good morning Mom and Dad! Today I want to invite my friend at home because I have to arrange party and they will stay at night". Dad,"Ok as you wish".

Rose, "Hello Bella, how are you?". Bella, "I am fine and waiting for your call".

Rose, "I want to invite you for party at my home as we made the program together. Please inform it to Sara, Shelley and Maria".

Bella, "ok and what's the timing of party?"

Rose, "it will be at 5 p.m".

Rose arranged everything then changed her dress, she looked adorable.

Party starts and everyone enjoyed. Suddenly, lights switched off and silence covered the whole room, pin drop silence made Rose eerie. She tried not to show off her weak point but unfortunately everyone knew about it. How they knew about her fear? Pin drop silence brought terrible thoughts in her mind like if, "I feel someone is standing beside me, huh....huge hand stretching toward me, someone whispers in my ear............

"During that moment words slipped by her "are you there guys? I am afraid from darkness".

Bella switched on lights, everyone was at their own place.

Rose, "why you were keeping silence even no one giving me answer?

Bella, Shelley, Sara and Maria giggled and said that "we just pretend you to feel alone and it's just a prank. Please don't mind us".

Rose going to anxious on them but at the nick of time they made her rejoice. At 11 o'clock in the night, Rose set up bed for sleep and continued their talking till midnight; they switched off lights at 2 a.m and hit the hay. In the room, Rose, Bella and Maria were sleeping on the bed while Sara and Shelley were on the mattress on the floor. Sara and Shelley decided to do a prank, Shelley hanged thread at the bottom of door secretly and gradually pulling thread towards them. In the silence, when door creakily opened then Rose woke up, the door was opened and no one was there. Once again door little bit more opened by seeing that she felt grim, tried to aware others but she couldn't speak as her voice stuck in the throat, after mean while she wiggled Bella. Rose, "Bella Bella........ See what happened! The door opened itself". Rose hidden under the blanket and was peeking at the door, Bella also terrified even then she took courage and switched on lights.

Sara and Shelley pretended to woke up. Sara, "what happened? Why you switched on lights?" All woke up to discuss door incident, no one wanted to close the door.

Shelley, "Sara now I think it's too much for them, we have to confess it".Sara confessed everything to them. Rose determined alertly not to play any prank further.

Rose went to school, everyone strolling suddenly disappeared, she found herself alone in the empty school. There was a little girl screaming in the middle of garden and kneel down her head. A girl embossed Rose towards herself when she was on the verge of girl heard voice as someone calling behind her, she bent and forth no one was there. She felt wet something; it was blood in her feet which made her creepy.