Chapter 3- A Dirty Job

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to iAmNobody013 for making me an awesome cover and being a total Twilight freak with me!! :D  So this is where the get rid of the body!!! Hope you like it!! :D

********************************************************************************************************************

  We all ran over to the body without saying a word, grabbed a different place on the body each and put it in the trunk of my car and Maria walked away and threw up a little bit. The whole drive Maria was giving me directions while Chelsea cried the whole time.

   We finally pulled up to a very large, creepy, old house. Maria ran off somewhere. A few minutes later she came back and opened the trunk.

  "Alright let's do this." She said as she wiped away a tear.

 "Chelsea grab her head and we'll get her legs." I said.

   Maria and Chelsea nodded at me and did as told.

 Maria directed to two basement doors she had pried open with a crowbar and held open with two bricks. We took the body down the stairs and into the basement. We set her gently on the ground and grabbed a bag of cement and place it next to the well. We then turned the water on and pulled the hose next to the well also. We ran around looking for something to carry dirt in and found an old bucket filled with spiderwebs.

  "Wait." Chelsea said as she ran out. We heard my car door shut and seconds later Chelsea was back with three pieces of paper and three pens.

  "It's the least we could do for her guys." She said.

  Maria and I nodded sadly. Chelsea handed us each a piece of paper and pen.

  After ten minutes we all read our letter out loud.

 "Andie, you were the nicest person I have ever met. You meant so much to me and you shouldn't have jumped. You were our biggest fan and the best girl in the world. You had your whole life ahead of you and we took that from you. You're mom didn't want us to tell you but you got accepted to the college you applied for. We took that from you too. I'm so sorry. I love you with all my heart and don't ever forget that. I hope you keep me safe for the rest of my life and just know that we never meant for this to happen. I love you Andie. Rest in Peace.." Chelsea read hers first. Maria and I both walked up to her and hugged her as she began crying softly.

   After a couple moments, Maria read hers.

  "Andie, I know your life was cut short but that doesn't mean you can't still do big things. Maybe you'll win Guardian Angel of the month up there in heaven. I know you'll watch over us. One silly game was all it took. That's all it was to lose one of our best friends. Even sister. We love you so much and we never thought you would get hurt. My promise to you is I will never play 'I Dare You' ever again. I love you so much Andie."   We went over the same thing with Maria that we did with Chelsea. Now, it was my turn.

 "Remember that one time in first grade. The 2nd grade boys were picking on me and you scared them off with your pet lizard." I paused to remember the memory and laughed a little to myself. "I miss times like those. We were going to travel the world together. We were gonna marry french twins and have little french babies. I'm never going to get to do those things with you. Ever. I need you in my life Andie. Why did you have to leave so early? So young. I miss you so much already. I know I haven't been crying a lot but in 6th grade we promised each other if anything happened to one of us, we would stay strong. I don't think I can do it Andie. I know you're not gone. You will always be with us. I know that for a fact. Please tell Cody I said hi, tell him his big sissy loves him."  A tear fell down my cheek as I remembered my baby brother, " I love you Andie, forever and always."

   They both ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug as I started crying loudly. After about 10 minutes I calmed myself down enough to speak.

  "Okay, Chelsea, start piling up some dirt down here." I said pointing to the bucket and she nodded.

  "Maria, you go get that bucket and mix the cement and water. I'll take care of the body." I said taking a deep breath, knowing my job was by far the worst. I picked up her body bridal style. Don't ask how I lifted it but I did. I kissed her forehead and dropped her in the well as gently as possible. Then I took all of our letters down also. With the pens also. We had to get rid of all evidence.

   By the time I was done with all of this Chelsea had a huge pile of dirt and Maria was just now starting to mix the cement. We let her finish while me and Chelsea poured the dirt.

  After about a half hour, we were done burying Andie and Maria was in the process of pouring the cement. We decided to put the lid on the well while the cement was wet so it would be almost impossible to get off.

  No one was going to find this body. No one. 

  By the time we were done it was 4 in the morning so we all piled up in my car and drove home. We cleaned out my trunk and fell asleep in my driveway.

   When we woke up we all looked at each other. Knowing what happened last night was unfortunately not a dream. It was in fact, reality.