Numbah 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

(YAY THE HIATUS IS OVER!)

jiminshipsmuke  asked me...

I got this like a week ago

I got this like a week ago. Anyways let's start!

What is your thoughts on Got7 comeback:

Well I personally like it but it really isn't my favorite. Also I dont get why their had to be an English AND a Spanish version of "Lullaby". And one more thing...I feel like "I Am Me" is like their version of "Love Yourself" (lol I'm listening to it right now.) but I'm stupid so....

What Annoys you the most:

a little four year old girl named Haley Butt Sass-master and a second grader name Lila who hates me. (WHY?! ;-;)

Can I get a HOiyA?:

HOIYA

What are you though s one k pop groups singing in Japanese?:

To be honest, I don't get why their has to be a Japanese version of one of their songs. Like why is their a Japanese Blood Sweat And Tears? And why is their a music video for it? Why. Just why.

What is your ideal type?:

I really need to think about that. But I guess it's a guy who:

-is tall/taller than me

-is older than me

-some one that can take care of me

-smart

-humorous

-dorky

-maybe not perverted (no.)

-memey (optional.)

-understanding

And lastly

-a huge Derp

But then I've been staring at one of my old crushes (more like staring at the back at his head. From far, far away. And I think he noticed staring once but I'm stupid so I'm not sure) and he's like some of these. And I also noticing that I'm starting to like some guys in my grade and they all have glasses. Like my old crush (his name is Issac) and some guy in my gym class name Otis.

Nobody really wanted to know that.

BUT.
This is my book and I get to do whatever I want with it SO HA.

Well that's it bai

(A/N: ask me some questions cuz I'm bored like always
Also it would be nice if you'd vote and comment.

Thanks and bai for real.)