Chapter 4, Part 2 - Him (End)

4, Part 2

4, Part 2

"I want another shot!" I shouted to Angela as we headed back to the bar for the fourth or fifth time tonight. I can't really keep track anymore.

I had my heels in my hands and had tied my hair up in a messy bun not giving two fucks about how I looked. I was hot, tired, and my feet were throbbing like a bitch. I'm more beast than beauty right now.

"I feel like I just sweated off ten pounds back there dancing!" I huffed.

"Same," Angela laughed.

"Back again, ladies?" Said Michael, aka Mike, the hot bartender with tattoos. He seemed to get sexier each time I laid eyes on him. "I hope you girls have a designated driver to get you home tonight."

"You can fill that position if you want." I winked at him, grinning like an idiot because this wasn't me talking, rather, it was the alcohol.

"Sierra, control yourself!" Angela teased.

"Anyway, can we get some more shots, Mikey? Oh! And can you take care of my shoes? I don't want to lose them." I toss them onto the bar without permission.

In my sane mind, I would've been disgusted with myself for having my bare feet on this dirty ass floor. But in my drunken state... I just didn't care.

"I'll take care of them for you, beautiful." Michael smiles while taking my shoes and setting them somewhere behind the bar. He then pours more liquor into me and Angela's shot glasses. "Drink up."

"Thank you, Mike!" I gave him another drunken grin as he chuckled in response.

Angela and I downed six shots together, three for her and three for me. I already know I'm going to regret this in the morning, but for now, I'm having fun and am thoroughly enjoying myself.

"Only the best of the best come to this club." Angela grabs me by the arm as we began to walk off somewhere. Everything around me was starting to fade into one as I was trying my best to keep my eyes open. "And by the best, I mean the single and rich! So who knows? You might be able to go home with a billionaire tonight if you get lucky enough. Hell, that'll solve all your money trouble for sure."

Did this bitch really just take it there?

I swear if I wasn't so drunk I would've told her that I'm not up for damn sale, nor am I looking for a sugar daddy. I'm desperate for money, yeah, but I'm not about to fucking bargain myself to anyone.

"What's your name, handsome?" Angela says to someone.

I hadn't even noticed until now that we were standing in someone else's VIP area. My eyes danced around all over the place as I shook my head, trying hard to pull myself together as we stood before two incredibly hot guys.

"My name is Jason," one of the men replied, and I could've sworn that I heard his voice before. "How about you and your friend come have a seat and chat with me and my brother?"