TEEN #4

𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 2ღ

I just want someone who'll understand.

------------xoxo

Tears are words the heart can't say.

   ------------xoxo

I tell myself that I don't need anyone, but the truth is no one needs me.

------------xoxo

She hurts and she cries, but you can't see the depression in her eyes because she just smiles.

------------xoxo

I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself.

------------xoxo

They tell you to be yourself and then they judge you.

------------xoxo

The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you're okay.

------------xoxo

My biggest mistake wasn't falling for you. It was thinking that you had fallen for me too.

------------xoxo

I act like I don't care but deep inside, it hurts.

------------xoxo

Sometimes you have to be your own hero because sometimes, the people who you can't live without, can live without you.

------------xoxo

Don't judge my choices if you don't understand my reasons.

------------xoxo

Boys fall in love with looks, that's why girls wear make-ups, while girls fall in love with words, that's why boys tell lies.

------------xoxo

I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours.

------------xoxo

I'm jealous of death because he takes all the people I love to a place I can't find.

------------xoxo

I'm Broken

------------xoxo

In childhood, I was afraid of monsters.

When I grow up, I realized humans are scarier.

------------xoxo

I don't want to die or kill myself, I just want to disappear until I feel okay again.