a short one

Everyone went to the clearing right outside the town's gates.

"Huh? There's a lot less people than usual." Lucilla Margarita Montoya Serfina Amelia Van Rozerwic said as she looks around.

"So Lucilla, what are we supposed to do?" Daniel asked.

"Well, we wait for the lettuche and harvest them." Lucilla Margarita Montoya Serfina Amelia Van Rozerwic answered. "The lettuche gives off a lot of XP points when killed and you can eat them. It's really good for you. It fetches a high price at the market too." She stated, whispering the last part.

"What are lettuche exactly?" Prince Hosuh asked.

"Apparently those." Stephen pointed to the distance.

They see a bunch of circular objects bouncing of their way, getting bigger and bigger as it came close to them.

It was a few meters away from them and it was clear to them that this creature is bigger than them.

"Alright let's go!" Daniel said taking out his sword from the scabbard.

Hosuh stopped Daniel as he was about to charge in and took out a thick book from his inventory.

Hosuh open the book and search for a buffing spell.

Hosuh buffed up both Stephen and Daniel. Daniel charged off to defeat one of the many big rounded lettuche creatures.

"Great, what am I supposed to do?" Stephen said as he looked at the weapon on his hand a.k.a the metal laddle.

"Maybe you can help collect the lettuche that Daniel kills?" Hosuh suggested as he ran off to collect the said creatures.

Stephen was watching them boredom as he felt something touched his foot.

It was a dark brown staff with a red gem sitting on top of it.

"Well that was convenient." He said picking up the staff.

The bottom of the staff turned into a dagger.

Stephen grins and activated his 'stabby stab stab' skill.

He runs of the the nearest lettuche creature and stabbed it. He then, resurrected the said creature and it carried him as it attacked other lettuche creatures.

They gained a lot of XPs and earned a lot by trading some of their lettuche.

The gang went on their way back to their homes and Stephen went back to his house.

He had a lot of left over lettuches because no one wanted to buy from him.

Stephen dumped the lettuce on the table and his 'parents' greeted him and told him good job.
They looked at the items he brought and their face scrunched up in distaste.

"Why does this lettuce look bruised and weirdly colored?" The mom asked.

"You didn't turn them into zombies didn't you?" The dad asked.

"You wanted lettuche, I gave you lettuche!" Stephen answered and went to his room.

A/N: I'm sorry this is quite short but I have figured out how to insert the dragon beast master slayer's power into the fanfic
Bwuahahahaha!
Also, thank you for commenting on this fanfic, it pressures me—I mean—it inspires me to write more!