Chapter 1

//Kathy pov\\

The vacation just started. Me and my 8 friends Romylynn, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon are going to Mexico for 2 weeks. We are all excited to go there we've been planning this vacation for a long time and finally we can go there together. I've know them for years we are living in a big house together. I love them all there the best people in my life.

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

Mexico is really fun today is our last day. We did a lot of funny things and we made a lot of pictures together. I really loved it here. We are now on a party because it's our last day. Me and Romylynn are sitting at a bar and the boys are having fun.

Then someone comes and sits next to us. "Hey I'm DabDab and who are you?" The guy said "I'm Romylynn and this is Kathy" Romylynn said.

After a little talk with the guy are friends came to us. "Hey girls maybe we should go back the hotel we're staying" Hobi said. "Or I can take you guys to a place" DabDab said. We all looked at each other "It could be fun" Romylynn said "yeah" is said in agreement with Romylynn later the boys agreed to.

After a long walk we cams at some weird place it looked old and not used anymore. "What's this for place?" Jin asked "Just a place I found" DabDab said while he was grabbing some drinks.

Me and Romylynn were exploring the place. We found some old stuff and somd sort of an broken glass jar. It smelled really bad like something rotten. We walked back to the others.

"So should we play a game of truth or dare" DabDab suggested. We agreed to play. "Okey I'll start" I said. "Romylynn truth or dare" "Truth" she answered "Do you like someone" I asked. She begin blushing "yes..." She said. "Omgggg who?" I asked exited. Romylynn blushed harder "J-jimin" she said and looked away.

"Okey next" Romylynn said. "Hobi truth or dare" "Dare" "Dance ice cream cake for us" "Okey" Hobi started dancing when he was done he asked Yoongi truth or dare. "Truth" Yoongi said "If aliens invaded Earth would you save you're friends if it meant the entire population of Mexico had to die or would you kill you're friends and save Mexico" Hobi asked. "Srry Mexico I would go for my friends" Yoongi said "Ahwww" Romylynn and I said at the same time.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Yoongi mumbled "Okey Jimin truth or dare" Yoongi asked. "Truth" "Who would you do first from the persons in this room?" "Romylynn..." Jimin said and Romylynn began blushing again. "Do you like her" Taehyung asked "Y-yes..." And Romylynn was like an tomato now.

"Well next one is Tae truth or dare" Jimin said. "Dareeee" Taehyung said exited. "Okey sing you're favorite song for us"
"Okey". Taehyung Starts singing and I immediately recognize the song it's one of the songs we always sing together well we sing a lot of songs together. I decided to join him.

The song ended so now it's someone else's turn "Jungkookie truth or dare" Taehyung said "Dare" "Do as if you're a little bunny for 2 mins" "Seriously" "Yesss" "Ugh okey". Jungkook got op and did his dare.

"Jin truth or dare" Jungkook said. "Truth" Jin answered. "Do you really think that you have a handsome face?" "Yes ofc I have an handsome face I'm worldwide handsome" Jin said while blowing hand kisses at us al. We all laughed at that.

"Namjoon you're turn now truth or dare" Jin asked. "Uhhh dare" Namjoon said. "Grab something without breaking it". Namjoon grabbed his glasses but broke them. "Hahaha you failed you should've seen you're face" Taehyung laughed.

Namjoon ignored Taehyung and asked the next person. "DabDab truth or dare" "I'll pick truth" "why did you bring us here?" Namjoon asked. "Well I needed to find someone with friends that I could trick into coming here I can tell you guys were an easy target so I brought you all up here cuz I'm okey with strangers dying if it means I get to live" DabDab said. He stand up and walked away I walked after him and grabbed his arm.

"What the hell" I said "the game is real wherever you go whatever you'll do it will find you so tell the truth or you die do the dare or you die refuse to play and you will die" he said and then he runned away.

I turned around to go back to my friends but I didn't saw them. "Guys" I called but got nothing I looked through the room but didn't saw them. Suddenly they were standing before me with creepy smiles on their faces. "Truth or Dare" they said. "What" I said I blinked with my eyes and it was gone. Taehyung walked up to me "Hey are you okey?" He asked "Yeah I am" I said while thinking what just happened.

"Well that DabDab guy really is a piece of shit" Yoongi said. We all agreed with him on that one. "Well let's go away from this place and go back to the hotel" Romylynn said. We agreed and walked away from that place.

Hello guys so this is the first chapter of this story I'm writing this story together with Romyke29112001 I hope you guys will like this story and if you have truth or dare suggestions tell me

XXX~kookie💕