chapter 6

☆yoongi pov☆

I was waiting for an answer and I was shocked to see what I have to do.

"Ehh guys I think it's my turn" everyone turned their head to look at me

"Ehh guys I think it's my turn" everyone turned their head to look at me. I showed the texts to them. "Wow I don't know what to say about this one but if you don't want to do I guess you have to do it" Kathy said with a worries expression. 

"I don't want to but I'll do it" I said. "Do you want us to go with you?" Romylynn asked "No I'm gonna do this alone".

I stand up and walked to my room to grab my stuff. I looked in my closed for a box that I hide there. I took a gun out of the box now your probably asking why do I have a gun well its to protect myself and my friends. I got it of a friend of my father that worked as a police before he died.

I walked to the house of the person I hate the most. It wasn't a short walk but I needed it because I'm gonna regret what I'm gonna do.

"I'm sorry dad but you're the person I hate the most you hurt mom so much and me and your always drunk I'm so sorry I'm gonna do this" I mumbled.

I walked through the back door so no one would see me. There weren't any lights 'I guess he's sleeping'. I walked inside to his bedroom.

I stopped next to his bed. "Dad I'm so sorry to do this after all you did your still my father and I care about you but I have to do this" I said. And he probably heard me because his eyes opened.

"Yoongi what are you doing here?" He said with an sleepy voice while setting himself in a sitting position. "I'm sorry dad but I have to do this" and before he could say something I shot him. His body fell limp back on the bed.

I couldn't handle this I just killed my own father after I shot him I ran away and I made sure there were no traces of me.

I got back home I closed the door and fell to the ground. It was already late so I guess the others were sleeping.

I cried hard and then I felt someone sitting beside me and hug me tight. "You can cry if you want don't hold it in" Kathy said. "I'm here for you and I won't leave" she said.

She began saying more things like that to make me a little calmer. We stayed for this for a while when I called down a little I broke the hug.

"Why are you still up?"

"I was worried about you so I stayed up and waited for you to come back I know your not okey right now and I want to be here for you"

"Thank you so much Kathy"

I gave her a hug again she's so a good friend I don't know what to do without her. We hugged again for a while after that we both dicided to go to bed because it was already pretty late. But I couldn't fall asleep I had so much on my mind.

I sighed.

'I hope we will get all out of this alive'.

Hii guys so here is chapter 6 I hope you guys still like it so far.

Romyke29112001

XXX~kookie💕