chapter 7

☆romylynn pov☆

It's 3 days later now after yoongi no one had a turn but I think that that wil come soon. I'm making myself ready because today I have an dubble date with Jimin,Kathy and Taehyung  its was Jimin his idea ofc Taehyung says yes me and Kathy were not sure but we said yes to and I'm really excited now to go.

 I'm making myself ready because today I have an dubble date with Jimin,Kathy and Taehyung  its was Jimin his idea ofc Taehyung says yes me and Kathy were not sure but we said yes to and I'm really excited now to go

(This is what romylynn is wearing)

(This is what Kathy is wearing)

I was done putting on my clothes and turned to look at Kathy who was doing her make up.

"Kathy what do you think of my clothes"

"OMG I LOVE IT"

"I love yours to haha maybe I'll borrow them some time"

"Haha okey but do you want me to do your make up to"

"Yes pls haha I'm not as good with make up as you"

I sit down and Kathy began doing my make up. It didn't take that long to finish it. She walked away and came back with an mirror.

"So do you like it" she asked. "Yes I love it thanks Kathy" "no problem girl" and Kathy did a weird pose and we burst out laughing.

Then the door of our room opened and the boys were standing there and saw us laughing. When we noticed then we stopped.

"Heyyy" Kathy and me said. "What were u guys laughing about" Taehyung asked. "Kathy was being weird like always" I said. "Okey well its time we should go" jimin said. I grabbed my back and followed them.

We are walking outside and then Kathy saw an ice cream store. "OMG I want ice cream can I get an ice cream" she said. "Why are you always like this when it's about ice cream or candy" I laughed. "Because food is life duhhh" and we all laughed and bought and ice cream.

☆jimin pov☆

We are walking on the street with our ice creams. Kathy and romylynn are really enjoying them from what I can see. Then a stranger walked up to me.

"Truth or dare"

'Oh no it's my turn....'

"Ehhhhh....... dare I think"

"Lay down on the street until something drives over you"

And then the person walked away. I was deep in thought until.... "what do you have to do" Kathy asked. 'So she noticed'. Romylynn and Taehyung walked to us to. I told them what I had to do.

"No don't do that what if something bad will happen to you" romylynn said. I can see that she's scared.

"I have to do it and you know that"

"Be careful" they all said.

I layed down on the street closed my eyes and waited....

I could hair something coming and then I felt a lot of pain in my hand. I screamed a little of the pain

"Omg are you okey" Kathy said and helped me standing up. "my hand hurts a lot but beside that I'm okey" I said. "Okey we are gonna take you to the hospital"

I walked out of the hospital room and romylynn run up to me and hugged me. "I'm so glad that you're okey I was so scared" "believe me I was to" and we stayed like that for a little longer.

"I think we should go home" Taehyung said. "Yeah I think we should to" Kathy said. And we headed home.

When we came all the boys ran to me because Kathy had called them and told what happened. "Guys I'm fine now" I said and we all seated ourselves on the couch.

We talked a little and all fell asleep on the couch.

And here is chapter 7 I still hope you guys are enjoying this story if you have truth or dare requisition pls tell me them.

Romyke29112001

XXX~kookie💕