My kitten

My kitten🐱💖
Jolinsky one shot
Jack g's p.o.v
I wake up to the sound of sniffling and things crashing to the ground around the room. I look at the clock, it's 3:45 am what the fuck?! "I'm such a freak!" Another crash and a sob. "Everybody prefers Jack over me!" "It's because I'm ugly! I'm not god enough." I hear glass shatter.
I shoot up out of bed and run up to him. I grab his arm before he throws his phone. "JJ what the hell?! Why are you throwing stuff? It's almost 4am!" "I-I...", he stutters. He gives me one last look before running. I grab his wrist and pull him back. "Why is your wrist so sticky?" I remove my hand and see it's covered in red. "JJ no...you can't be....please.", I begged hoping that what I'm thinking isn't true. He promised me he would stop cutting. "Y-you promised." "I'm s-sorry.", he sobs. I pull him into a hug, rubbing his back. I feel something wrap around me, but it wasn't arms it was something fluffy. I look down and see a tail. A white fluffy tail with a black tip. "Jack what is that?", I point to the tail around my waist. "I-I .....um I'm a cat hybrid." I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. "You think I'm a freak, don't you?!" He pushes me away from him. His eyes no longer blue but a green, almost glowing. "I...no it's just I never seen anybody with cat parts... Do you have ears too?" I was actually curious. He sighed, removing his beanie. He moved his hair around and two little cat ears popped out. Both white like his tail. I slowly lift my hand and touch them. Jack makes a purring noise as I scratch behind his ear. "Let's go clean up your wrist." I grab his hand intertwining our fingers. We walk into the bathroom and I pick him up and put him on the sink. I grab some tissues, bandaids and disinfectant cream. "This might sting I'm sorry babe." I start rubbing off the blood on his wrist and jack hisses in pain. "I'm sorry babe." I press my lips to his. I look at his now cleaned up wrist. He has 5 cuts, I lean down and press my lips to the first one. "I love you so much." Then the second, "you are not a freak." The third "You're good enough." The fourth, "You're beautiful." The fifth, "Please never so this again." I look at him and he has tears running down his face. His eyes back to the normal beautiful blue but with a bit of grey in them. I wipe his tears away with my thumb, kissing his forehead. "I love you so much, promise me you'll never hurt yourself again." "It's easier said then done jack." "I know babe but please for me." He gives me a hesitant look and then whispers, "I promise." I pull him into a tight hug and he hugs me as tight back. I feel his tail wrap around us pulling me closer to him if that was even possible.
JJ's p.o.v
I love this boy so much. "I love you so much Jack." He removes his hand from my waist and starts to touch my ears. "I love you too." He scratches behind my ear and I purr in response. "So fucking cute." I blush and hide my face in his neck. "Let's get to bed yeah?" He slowly slides me off the counter and onto my feet. "I didn't want to walk, carry me?", I whine. He chuckles and lifts me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. His hands on my lower back. He walks over to the bed, setting me down softly. He walks over to the other side and slides under the covers with me. He scoots over to me his arms going around my waist,pulling me into his chest. I loosely drape my arm over his waist. "Good night babe.", I say my eyes slowly closing. Before I'm fully asleep I feel Jack kiss my forehead and say, "Good night my kitten."