My nerd

My nerd💖
Haaron one shot
Third person p.o.v
Hayes and Aaron have a weird relationship; some people think. Aaron is the most popular and feared boy in school. Tattoos all over his body and a couple piercings. Hayes on the other hand, the nerdy boy who gets picked on. Living in his older brother Nash's shadow.
The boys met when Aaron was forced to see a tutor and his tutor was one and only Hayes. Aaron saw how nervous the quiet boy would become when the older boy would get near him. Aaron thought this was the cutest thing ever. The boys would hang out everyday even when Aaron stop needing tutoring. Their friendship become more when Aaron admitted his feelings for Hayes to his friends and he butt-dialed Hayes. Hayes heard the conversation and invited Aaron over that same day. As Aaron walked into his house, Hayes pulled Aaron into the closet and kissed him.
Two months into their relationship Aaron caught this boy pushing Hayes into a locker; yelling rude things at him. Anger grew in Aaron's body and he stormed over to the boy and punched him in the face. After that day, Aaron swore to himself that he'll always be there for Hayes, and to protect him.
After that everybody at school knew to not mess with Hayes. Some didn't, though.
"Hayes!", Nash yelled. He came running up to his younger brother , his boyfriend Cameron at his side. "Yes." "I have this project and I need your help." Hayes sighed, knowing that by help he meant I want you to do the entire thing. Meanwhile, I go out with Cameron. "Sure.", the younger boy replied knowing he really had no other choice. "Thanks bro!", Nash hugs Hayes and then runs off.
"Aye nerd!", screamed the boy that made Hayes' life hell. Taylor ran over to Hayes pushing him up against the locker. Dillion Taylor's little side kick was right next to them laughing at Hayes as he whimpered. "Taylor stop, your hurting the poor little baby.", Dillion mocked. "Oh am I hurting you?", Taylor chuckled evilly. Hayes watched as Taylor fist came in contact with his jaw, then his eye. Taylor then kneed the younger boy in the stomach. Hayes doubled over in pain. Tears filled his eyes and poured down his cheeks when Taylor kicked him in the stomach. "S-Stop!", Hayes screamed, as Dillion joined and started kicking him also. The kicks progressively got harder and suddenly stopped. Hayes heard a groan but it didn't come out of him. He looked up and saw Taylor pinned up against the locker by Aaron. Aaron punched Taylor repeatedly. Hayes slowly stood and and tried to pull Aaron off of Taylor. Only then did he notice his best friend Matthew had Dillion pinned up against a locker also. "Aaron stop babe please.", Hayes begged as he grabbed Aaron's pulled back fist. He unclenched his boyfriend's hand and laced their fingers together. That's when Aaron stopped. "B-baby let him go!", Carter yelled as he ran up behind Matthew. He wrapped his arms around Matthew's waist and manage to get him off of Dillion. Aaron griped Taylor by the front of his shirt, glaring at him.
"Mess with him ever again and I'll murder you. Next time he won't be able to stop me. Oh, and this goes for you also Rupp. Matter of fact don't look at him, don't go near him,don't breathe on him, don't even breathe the same air as him cause I'll beat the living shit out of both of you!"
Dillion looked like he was about to piss himself and so did Taylor.
The both boys nodded, and Aaron let go of Taylor. Taylor quickly ran off but Dillion still had some nerve and stayed.
"Why do you even defend this nerd?", Dillion scoffed.
Aaron went red from how mad he was. He grabbed Dillion and shoved him against the locker.
"Listen here you little bitch, this nerd is my boyfriend and two, he's not just any nerd he's my nerd."
And with that he punched Dillion in the face. The cracking noise from Dillion's nose echoed in the silent hallway, making Hayes cringe.
"B-Babe let him go please." Hayes silently crying, shaking slightly. He hated when Aaron was like this. It made him feel safe and protected but it also terrifies him.
"Wait babe. Now Rupp have you learned your lesson or do I need to kick your ass."
Dillion nodded his head violently. Aaron let him go, not before whispering in his ear, "Go near him and I'll kill you."
With that Dillion ran gripping at his nose.
Aaron turned so he was face to face with Hayes. He saw the tears running down Hayes' face. He immediately pulled the younger boy into his warm embrace. Hayes buried his face into Aaron's chest softly crying.
"I'm sorry babe, I just had to teach them a lesson. You don't fuck with people I love."
"Y-you love me?" Hayes was shocked Aaron never said he loved him. Hayes knew he did but he just never said it.
"Yes baby, I do. I said it once I'll say it again; you are my nerd and I love you so much."
Arron lifted Hayes face and slowly leaned down pressing their lips together. The kiss filled with love and passion with the slightest taste of salt from Hayes' tears.
"I love you too.", Hayes said as he pulled away.