Suicide oneshot

Suicide one shot

All the boys and Mahogany

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

You sat on your bed scrolling through your twitter. You never really went on twitter cause of all the hate. You only went on occasionally. This day made you regret ever going on. It was probably the worst day of them all. All over your timeline, mentions and Dms was hate.

@y/t/n is so ugly and fat! I don't understand why any of the boys and mahogany even hang out with her?

I can't stand @y/t/n she thinks she's so much better then everyone but she's actually a pig

@y/t/n is such a fat, ugly, untalented, useless, attention seeking slut

@y/t/n the boys and mahogany only pity y/n because they know she can't make any actual friends

@y/t/n should just kill herself! She's such a waste of space.

Have you seen @y/t/n scars attention seeking much.

@y/t/n none of the boys and mahogany actually care about you. You unloved worthless cow.

Those were some of the tweets you saw; they were the one that hurt you the most. Tears were streaming down your face. You run into your bathroom and lock the door. You sit, your back facing the bathtub. Through your blurred vision you see a shiny object laying on the sink. You thought you'd never go back to slicing your skin with a blade. You shakily stand up and walk over to the sink. You hold it in your hand and debate wether or not to do it. The hate starts running through your head again.

Fat

Ugly

Useless

Attention seeking

Slut

Pig

Kill yourself

Waste of space

Untalented

Unloved

Cow

Worthless

And before you even knew what was happening you felt the familiar pain but relief run through your body. You didn't realize how much cuts you had made untill the blade slips out your trembling hands. You heard yelling and laughing coming from your bedroom but your vision was too blurred from tears to walk and see who it was. (A/n you leave a spare key hidden under the carpet at your house so when they boys and mahogany comes over and your busy and can't open the door then they can unlock it and just walk in.)

"Y/n! Where are you?!", you heard Cameron yell.

You panicked not knowing what to do so you said you were in the bathroom. "Hurry up!", Taylor shouts. You slowly reach over for paper and start to clean up the blood but your vision blurs and you collapse onto the floor. You hear several shouts from the other side of the door asking what's wrong. "Y/n open the door please you're scaring us.", you hear Shawn's calm voice say. You tried to open the door but you weren't sure witch one was the real one. You faintly hear arguing through the door before somebody kicks the door in. Matt is the first to rush in. He almost passes out himself, cause of the sight in front of him. There you sat blood all over you, tears and mascara running down your face. Curled up in a ball. You feel arms wrap around you and pick you up. "Y/n!", Jacob, Aaron, and Hayes shout as they see you. The last thing you see is Mahogany rush up to you tears running down her face before you pass out.

You wake to the sound of sobs and sniffles about an hour later. You noticed your arms, thighs, and hips were bandaged up and you were in different clothes.