Carnival date

Third person p.o.v

Cameron and Nash have been going out for a couple months and to celebrate Cameron decided to take Nash on a date. Nash didn't know so it was a surprise so all he told Nash when he called him, he said get ready I'll be over in twenty minutes. And with out another word He hung up leaving Nash on the other side of the line confused but super excited.

~both boys get ready and Cameron's on his way to pick Nash up~

Cameron was fidgeting with excitement, as he pulled into Nash's driveway. He got out the car and walked over to the front door.

He didn't even have to knock the door flew open, and Nash came running at Cameron.

Cameron caught the smaller boy lifting him so Nash's legs were around his torso and his arms around Cam's neck. Cameron's hands on Nash's lower back supporting Nash.

"I missed you too babe."

Nash giggled and pecked Cam's lips.

"So where are we going?!"

"You'll see babe."

Nash began to complain and Cameron silenced him by kissing him.

"Trust me baby boy you'll love it."

"Fine."

Nash hopped off of Cameron and walked over to the car. Cameron following behind. the boys for in buckling up and starting the car.

The car ride consisted of loudly screaming lyrics, kisses, odd glances from other people in cars and laughing.

The boys made it to their destination and as they pulled in Nash let out a squeal.

"The carnival?! I've been wanting to come every single day this week and every time something would come up. I love you, I love, I love youuuu!"

Nash peppered small kisses all over Cameron's face. Cameron blushed, smiling like an idiot.

The boys got out the car, and as soon as they walked in the entrance Nash ran in dragging Cameron by his arm.

They walked up to the booth and got their bracelets, Cameron paying because he never and I mean never let's Nash pay.

"Frisbee?"

Cam looked at the ride and paled.

"Cam, baby you can hold my hand the entire time and if you get scared just give my hand a squeeze. "

"Fine."

The couple walked over to the line and saw it was pretty long so they decided to go back later.

They played several games instead and walk around.

The both boys walked around the carnival hand in hand, fingers intertwined. Both with the same smile on their faces along with pink cheeks. Eyes glistening with love and happiness. Every time they looked at each other they would giggle like little school girls. You couldn't look at them with out smiling, the adorable couple making you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thats what love looks like, you would think to yourself.

"Cam?"

"Yes babe."

"Can we go on the Ferris wheel?"

The older boys gave Nash a reluctant look. Him being afraid of heights and all the Ferris wheel doesn't sound like the best idea.

"Please babe." Nash pulled his best puppy eyes, and gripped at Cam's hand tighter.

Cameron couldn't resist those adorable eyes, sighing he said, "i hate you."

Nash let go his hand jumped up and down squealing, making Cam smile at the adorable boy. Who looked like a five year old that finally got his mom to buy him the toy he's been begging her for.

"Let's go!"

Nash grabbed Cam's hand and dragged him to the Ferris wheel line.

The boys finally got to the front of the line and got into one of the chairs. It took a couple minutes for the Ferris wheel to start up, and when it did Cameron visibly tensed. He made the mistake of looking down. Nash noticed and he scooted closer to Cameron.

"Cam, babe don't look down look up at the incredible view up here."

He did as told and he looked out at the view of the carnival. He saw everything, the couples, the games, the little kids. He smiled as he noticed a little baby boy about 3 looking directly up at him a huge dimpled smile clear on his face. He smiled back at the cute little boy.

Nash grabbed the older boys hand pulling him closer. Cameron let go of Nash's hand to wrap his arm around him.

Nash cuddled into him, resting his head on his shoulder.

Cameron pressed his lips to Nash's forehead, only to have him whine.

"You missed."

Cameron chuckled and pressed his lips to Nash's. The kiss on perfect time as the firework show had started. They pulled away smiling at each other.

"I love you Cameron ."

"I love you too Nash."

"Forever?"

"Forever."