The beginning

A sudden rush of realization hit me. This was my last night in my childhood room , this time tomorrow I'll be in the four walls of a dormitory in Montgomery college .

'Hurry up!' my mum screamed from downstairs 'don't want to be late on your first day'

'I'll be down in a moment' I threw on the only items in my closet not packed up already,and ran down the stairs to prevent further hustles from my mum.

Dressed in a red fitted dress that stopped right below her knees, hugging all her curves in the right places was my mum.

Looking breathless without even having to try ,with her dirty blonde hair tied up in a very creative bun.

As we got into the car and drove away I looked back at my past and forward into my future determined to make a change .

Arriving at the dorms , as I suspected we were one if the firsts to arrive.All around me were girls who dreaded saying goodbye,me on the other hand is quite happy to be out of my comfort zone .

As I opened the door to my dorm I saw my roommate had already made herself comfortable . from all the rock band posters red bed spread,black heavy spiked boots and black coat hung around her reading chair , I had a feeling my new roommate was a goth and I don't think we are going to get along fine.

My mother said her quick goodbye and left me to arrange and decorate my corner.

'Give me love 'by ed sheeran started playing and Vibrating from my pocket . seeing the caller ID a wave of excitement hit me , it was my best friend Cathy who was in this sane school but was definately not my roommate as I had hoped .

'Aaahhh' was the first thin i heard when I picked up the phone which made me stumble backwards and land on the floor in suprise and at that moment someone whom im guessing is my roommate, because she had her own key to the dorm entered with a boy. Not just any boy from my observation a curly haired drop dead gorgeous brunette with the sharpest colour of sky blue eyes.I think I might have been ogling cause those eyes just gave me the strangest of looks .

I stood up abruptly cutting the phone call registering to call my best friend later. I looked at my new roommate and realized my judgement was wrong. looking at me with a mass of blonde hair and pretty blue eyes wasn't a goth but a very cute girl I was looking forward to being friends with.

'Hi! I'm Emily , you are my roommate I'm guessing.'

Still dazed by the difference in judgement all I could do was give a lame nod.

'Nice to meet you , I'm guessing I'll learn your name later,' she said.

'Bye Em' the cute boy muttered before giving me the strange look once again .shaking his head he left .

This is going to be an eventful semester I thought .

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

"Hi everyone I'm new at this , so please endeavor to read,pass your judgements ,comment and VOTE!!! thank you soo much!!!"