Meeting up

Turns out mr blue eyes has a name Trevor and no him and Emily are not dating which I am thrilled about!!! They're just best friends.

Me and Emily got to know each other better and it turns out this whole goth thing is just a phase for her. through out this orientation week ,she has gone through three different phases

So today is the first day of classes and me and Emily have the same major so we have practically the same classes.

Emily was running a little late so I had to come to class alone.When I got to class it turned out I was the last to come , so as I stepped into the class I mentally cursed myself for wearing heels , drawing all the unwanted attention .

"Nice of you to join us Miss Davis," said Mr Schuster

I took the sit closest to the door laying my head low for the rest of the class.When class was over I hurried out , bumping right into a tall frame ,looking up I met with those amazing blue eyes.

"Erm... I'm sorry ,"I murmured

"Oh! it's you again ! Em's roommate right?"he said

All I could do was nod since I was still in a trance with those gorgeous blue eyes ,which held so much emotion now.

"Erm... do you talk?" he asked

Realizing I was ogling I shook my head to snap out of the trance and muttered a quick excuse me , and ran for the hills!

Actually I fast walked considering my shoes . For the second time today I cursed my choice of wardrobe .