Finally her name

Trevor's Point of view
"Days have passed and I haven't seen that blue eyed Beauty....." he thought "what is so special about her that makes me keep thinking about her"
"Hey... you gonna order we about to close up" screamed Anastasia the waitress at the bar from the other side of the room.I contemplated get drunk and forget about her or drive home take a nice hot shower and call it a night.
I stood up and decided to call it a night.
On the way to my car I got a text from Emily my best friend asking if I could pick her and her roommate up at josh Stanford's party . I was about to text her saying I can't till I remembered her roomate and decided maybe I could finally get her out of my mind .Why waste a very good opportunity .
On my way to the party I made a plan which consisted of walking up to her ,talking to her ,finding out she is just like every other girl in this campus nothing special and forget about her .... cause I Trevor James definitely does not do relationships.
Walking into the house I realized it was just like any other college party , sloshed boys gropping random sluts , lots and lots of making out at random corners a game of beer pong atthe far end and a lot of topless girls whom I'm guessing by tomorrow would remember nothing of this.
Scanning the room for my pink haired bestfriend going through the punk phase for this weekend ,I spot a brunette .Wearing a show stopping red dress which complemented her figure beautifully stopping mid thigh showing the longest pair if legs id ever seen closely followed was her well shaped ass her dress had little or no back so was showing if a very well toned skin not pale and not tanned either but just right going up she had well defined shoulders I'll love to kiss from her back to her shoulders then mark my territory on her neck and stopping there since I couldn't see her face , this beautiful person was turning her back towards me.
For the last time I looked around for my bestfriend and decided while I waited ,to get myself some of what I'm seeing .
Grabbing two cups of beer I walked towards her. Noticing someone approach she turned around. Oh my!! she is sooo pretty , might I say the prettiest girl I've ever seen from her pink full lips to her flushed cheeks which is prolly from me checking her out ,then her eyes .... I've seen these pair of eyes before .... these eyes were what were keeping me up all night thinking .... standing infront of me in all her glory was em's roommate .
"Hello beautiful... no where to run to this time ..." I said trying to sound calm qeven though I felt nothing like it and also mentally kicking myself ,who says "hello beautiful?" I sound like a fucking soap opera host .
"Hey ... sorry for bumping into you earlier this week" she said , her voice was beautiful ,but those blue eyes showed embarrassment I was so tempted to pull her close and tell her there is nothing to be embarrassed about.
I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I have this sudden urge to protect her.
"Hey slow down there Romeo you care about nobody!! " I silently reminded myself .
"It's okay.... but I didn't happen to catch your name before you ran off?"I said putting up a nonchalant attitude so as to push off this protective feeling towards her.
she giggled nervously "oh .... it's Alison , Alison Davis."

I'm sooo sorry for not updating sooner guys I've been tied up.... please comment vote and give me ideas on what you would want to see in upcoming chapters
Ayeesha xx💋💋💞