Answers?

Naksh and Sayash coming there only. Shubh came in front of Naksh.
Shubh "so you think that she is lying about carrying your child, ha? You know what? If you don't have guts to come in front and accept, then shouldn't have taken advantage of her" he said bursting on him shocking everyone there. Gayu stopped him from saying anything further. Shubh "I can take care of my friend " he said holding Gayu's hand and leaving from there but was stopped by Yash.
Yash "no, wait, you can't take her. She will stay with Naksh in his villa. She is carrying his baby. He will take care of her and baby's needs." Everyone was shocked on his decision. Naira "but bhaiya, bhai don't even beleive that Gayu's is carrying his child."
Sanju "he does, we know him and end of discussion." Shubh "no he don't, look his is not even saying anything to Gayu." Naksh " stay with me Ms.Arya."

Naksh and Gayu were in her appartment. Naksh "Ms.Arya, packing your clothes no need for anything else. You will be provided with everything else in the villa." Gayu started packing her stuffs in bags. Naksh was standing at the main door of her appartment. Gayu came with 2 bags and stood in front of him. Gayu was thinking that he would take them from her but he didn't rather he started moving with Gayu following him dragging her bags. Naksh saw her strugglig with bags so he took the bags from her and started moving. They reached to his car and Nakhs put her bags in the back seats. Naksh sat in the front seat with Gayu in the passanger seat. Gayu was struggling with her seatbelt. Naksh took it from her hand and tied it her seatbelt.

NK VILLA

Naksh called the Ms.Annie (housekeeper) and asked her to put Gayu's bags in Naira's room but Gayu stopped her and asked her to go. Naksh "why did you send her?"
Naira "can I stay in guest room?" Naksh "there is no extra room. You have to stay in her room." Gayu "but.... I've seen there is a room on the extreme left which is locked and I don't think anyone lives there."
Naksh "no... you cannot go there." He called Mrs.Annie to take Gayu's luggage and her to Naira's room.
Gayu laid on the bed and decided to talk to Naira.

On phone

Naira "hi G, how are you?" Gayu "I'm good, umm... Naira thanku so much for supporting me." Naira "its nothing, you are friend and I know both of you. Its neither your mistake not bhai's." Gayu "can you come tomorrow? I don't have a job and I feel so alone also in this villa."
Naira "okay, I will. Bye" saying this she cut the call.

Kaira Villa

Kartik came back from office whrn he saw Naira sleeping on the couch cuddling with a pillow and tv on. He switched the tv off and picked Naira up and started moving towards there room to put her in bed. After putting Naira in trh ebd he started to go but Naira held his hand. Kartik "oh... so you are awake ha?" Naira just smiled at him in return. Kartik "you wait her I will fresh and then come" saying this he started to go but Naira stopped him. Naira "Kartik.... I want you..." she said hoping that he will say yes.
Kartik "no Naira.... you are pregnant and it can harm the baby." Naira "oh Mr. husband, I've talked to doc and he said that we can get intimate and it will be good for the baby as well." Kartik eyes lit up hearing this.

He laid beside Naira and started pulling her gown down from her shoulders till they reached her breasts. She was not even wearing a bra. Kartik attacked on her boobs. He started kissing them slowly. Naira's hands made there ways to his shirt buttons. She started opening the buttons and kissing his chest. Kartik put his hand in her panties and started rubbing her. Naira was moaning due to the contact of his cold fingers with her heating core. Kartik was rubbing her faster and faster. Naira came on Kartik's hand. Kartik pulled his fingers out and put them near her face and asked her to like them. For the first time Naira tasted herself properly and indeed she liked it. Naira moaned tasting herself. Kartik "oh... so Mrs.Goenka liked her juices" he said eyeing her soaked panties. Kartik pulled them down till her knees and saw her clean shaved core dripping with cum. Feeling cool air touching her core she aches her back forward. Kartik put his nose near her core and smelled her arousal. He got stiffed smelling her. Kartik unzipped himself and then stripped from his trousers. Naira could sense him getting uncomfortable in his boxers. Naira pulled his boxers down and saw him dripping with cum. Naira's eyes got lit up seeing him having a boner because of her. He held his member and started rubbing himself. After few minues he came on Naira's stomach, boobs, vagina and some on her face. He started rubbing his cum on her body. Naira was feeling his cum on herself. Naira licked his cum from her lips. Kartik came face to face with her and licked his cum from her face then made his way to her boobs then stomach to her vagina licked each and every part of her body. Kartik pointed himself at her entrance and pushed his dick inside her a little, then rammed it hard and started moving in and out of her after that. Naira was moaning hard for him. Kartik "yeah... cum for me baby.... uhh.... yes... Naa.irraaaaa....." Naira "ahhh.... Kart...ttikk... I'm cum...ming.... ahhh....." with that both of them came, Naira on Kartik and him, inside her."