taekook/vkook

taehyung slips into baby space while throwing a tantrum

This wasn't how it usually went,, usually taehyung was a good boy, so good that he got rewarded for his behavior by his caregiver jungkook, he gave him plushies and cuddles. But that thought was long forgotten as he looked at his babyboy who was currently throwing a tantrum, his legs kicking around while he laid down on the floor, screaming and crying.

The reason? He had to be a big boy to study, jungkook even offered to help him study but with all the stress the helpless boy was currently in he was afraid the boy wouldn't be big the upcoming days, let alone study.

Jungkook noticed the exact moment the boy slipped even deeper,, he thanked god for his experience as the boy curled in on himself and started suckling on his thumb.

Baby space.

"Baby, hey, are the tears done with now? Hm?" the boy looked up, big curious eyes wandering over Jungkook's crouching figure before landing on his caring eyes, nodding slightly.

The poor boy was all worn out, eyes closing a bit, and as Jungkook picked him up he whined, not wanting to give in just yet, he still hadn't proven his point after all. But all he could do was lay his head down on his caregivers shoulder.

He was set down onto a bed, he watched as his daddy retrieved a baby blue pacifier before softly pushing it into his mouth, replacing it with his thumb.

"Babyboy, do you think you can tell daddy how old you are? It would make him really happy." the boy looked hesitant for a bit, but eventually he started moving and held one finger up, thumb still covered in spit from earlier.

"Thank you, my good boy." he pulls his baby's shirt off before placing his hands on his waistband, pushing down his jeans afterwards.

The little whines when the younger pulls his underwear off, replacing it with a nappy. "I know, baby, you can sleep in a bit." he changes him into a colorful onesie and lays him down.

When he stands up his boy whines and reaches his arms out. He mumbles something and if it wasn't for Jungkook being used to his incoherent babbling he would never have understood him, but he smiled as he connected the sound with 'cuddle'. He fonds and moves himself to the bed, laying down next to his little.

Back when the younger man found out the boy was a little he was so happy, he took care of little's many times before which taehyung didn't know, causing him to hide it.

Until one day he couldn't force himself into being a big boy, he gasped and tried running out of the apartment in sheer panic once he heard the footsteps of the younger. He however bumped into Jungkook's chest when he opened the door and immediately started crying, staining his paw patrol pajamas with the wetness of his tears.

"Tae is sorry." was all he managed to get out before starting to sob more hysterically. Jungkook just took him into his arms and made sure he felt safe, it took a while for him to slip once again but when he finally did Jungkook couldn't be more happy, if it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't and didn't want to get out of little space anymore.

He wraps his arms around him, his front hugging taehyung's back. "You all good now?" he nods, turning around and cuddling his face into Jungkook's neck. "You have to slip more often so you can get out more easily." he tells him, his voice stern but caring. He wipes a strand of hair out of the sleepy boy's eyes and sighs. The boy probably won't remember all of this once he's out of baby space but his caregivers' instinct felt the need to tell him.

"sor" was all he got out, the word fading away as the boy's breathing changed, jungkook hummed and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay. Goodnight, babyboy."

He cuddled him even closer to his body.

I was meant to be a caregiver. That's the last thought that crosses his mind as he looks at the pretty face of his baby.

He smiles and closes his eyes, how did he get so lucky?