Kim Jaehwan 😇My idol😇 {Part 2}

You were surprised when Jaehwan came to you. You stuttered. You didn't know what to say. You admired him but didn't feel a pinch of romance. If you said so, you knew Jaehwan would be disappointed. You flashbacked what your best friend said.

"(Y/N), why not considering Jaehwan as your crush? What is he lacking that you don't even like him of this amount,"She showed a finger spacing. You cringed at the thought of liking him. Or should I? You thought. Its kind of true what Sohye, your best friend, said. Or should I?

"Umm....why are you asking this?"You pretended to not know. Jaehwan smiled while looking at Ong.

Ong smirked, knowing that you won't answer. Jaehwan thought, that was such a stupid dare to test your honesty.

"If I said it, you arent going to believe me."

"Wae?Wae?Wae?"OngHwan was startled by the statement.

"I used to only admired you as my idol. You are way more talented than me but then I realized, what's lacking of you for me to not like you? Since that day, I started to grow feelings for you,"You confessed sheepishly. Ong cringed so much that Jaehwan laughed hard.

"(Y/N) ssi, i have to say. I do like you too. Since the day I saw you. I didn't know how to tell you but now is the chance. I know I am very bad at expressing but I do like you, very much. Eoteokhaeyeo? Magu, magu."You chuckled cutely at his immitation of Daehwi's aegyeo.

Seongwoo nagged,"Yah, both of you. Why not you guys just become one?"You both blushed and met each other's eyes.

From that day, you guys were the cutest couple known in the school and sang many duets.

Today was just another random day and Jaehwan brought you a fancy restaurant. It was your anniversary after all.

"Nal sarang ssi, I have to tell you something but don't get mad at me,"You started. Jaehwan got confused and asked you to continue.

"Honestly, on the day I confessed, I actually heard ALL your conversation with Ong oppa. The dare, the compliments, and all. With that, I tried my best to show those qualities you would like me to have. All of this were planned as my like and it was my only chance to confess. Little did I knew, things were as beautiful as I thought it would be,"You continued. Your namjachinggu smiled broadly and gave a peck on your cheeks. You both blushed harshly in the cause of embarrassment.

He excuse himself because he wanted to go to the toilet. You nodded and started scanning the menu, looking at the mouth-watering dishes you could've tasted. Your best friend called you and so you picked up.

Jaehwan POV

It was so refreshing that I went in the toilet. In a blink of an eye, I saw someone approaching me. She was familiar yet far from nice to me. Not nice from far but far from nice (my classmates, you know what I mean right?). She looked ugly and stupid with that dress. It was exposing but not my type.

"Yeobeo, bogoshipda. It has been so long since I last saw you. I still love you."
The crazy amkhae (sorry just had to...) came nearer, flirting and all.

"But I don't love you. After what you have done to me, I would not love you again. My love had disappeared a long time ago for you. Now, I am happier with someone. Someone better than you, of course. We are about to get married so stay out of my way!"I almost raised my voice but had to keep it low in order for (Y/N) not to notice.

She didnt seem satisfied but resilient. She hugged me tightly and cried. Argh, drama queen. She swung her hands around my neck and stared into my eyes. What is this girl doing.....I wanted to stop her but her strength is no joke.

Author POV

After hanging up the call, you witnessed a strange sight. This couldn't be. Isnt that Jaehwan? And.........Somi........You thought.

You quickly stood up and brought your bag along with the thought of him cheating on you. You cried uncontrollably and looked at Jaehwan for the last time.

"This couldn't work, my idol. Or should I call you....betrayer.....!"You tried to gather your words when they stopped acting lovey-dovey. With that, you quickly went out, full of disappointment.

You could see Jaehwan trying to chase after you but you just ignored him. You quickly took a shorter route home while he was running behind you. Once you both gave up on running, you stopped, not even daring to turn behind to take a glance. Jaehwan asked you to stop.

"Teokki, what you saw just now wasn't what was happening-"

"You think I'm dumb? Being fooled? See, this is why I don't trust boys! They just play with my feelings and toy with my feelings, thinking I'm dumb enough to not realize it. Kim Jaehwan, I knew you didn't love me at first. Your love was still with my sister even though she travelled overseas and now you're close to me for no reason! If you truly don't love me, let it be! I'm fine with you letting me go as long as I'm not fooled by your stupid actions, pabo!"He kneeled down in front of you and begged for an apology.

"(Y/N), you have to listen to me. I don't love her anymore. I admit I still loved her when she left my side but when I saw you, everything changed. You turned my life around. I am happier with you. You are everything, (Y/N)."
You resisted the urge to cry and only stared at him.

"One love, who is it? Somi or me? Answer....honestly!"You demanded, although drenched by the rain. This is like a Korean drama scene I have to admit...

"Yah! What about you? Seongwoo hyung had told me everything! Your past love story and all! Sleeping with him drills a big hole in my heart. I tried to keep that feeling in my heart, thinking that you loved me more but little did I knew I was wrong."

"What do you mean by I'm wrong?"You finally had the courage to turn behind and saw him kneeling down, remorseful.

"I know you still love Ong Seongwoo...."

"And I know you still love Jeon Somi...."

The end