Part 1 : Nohrian Scum!

On a bright and sunny day,  the first one after you chose to defend the kingdom of Hoshido, you decided to train with you siblings a little.  Dear old (Lobster)  Ryoma trained you with Raijinto,  his legendary blade.  You were panting,  breathing heavily. But here you were,  standing no matter what. Ryoma was truly astonished by your bravery, and wanted to train you better than his own personal vessels. Thus both of you decided to take a small break, and Takumi, the Hoshidan edgelord,  made his entrance.
-"Hello,  Ryoma.  Oh,  you're here toosister."
-"TakumiPlease behave. "
-"It's okayRyomareally...  I know you guys don't trust me fully yet,  but i'll proove you that you can trust me!"
You left the training room, as tears slowly began to fill up your eyes... Takumi was slightly worried,  and walked after you, to apologize. Ryoma,  left alone,  muttered something on his beard.
-"Great job, dumbass. "
You walked rapidely,  not wanting to dump into anyone. You were hurt by so many people on your life, and yet... Only Takumi could make your heart shiver with emotion...Every time he open his mouth to talk to you, he would say rude things,  exempt this one time,  when you chose Hoshido over Nohr. This time, Takumi gently smiled, and said something you could never forget.
-"Thanks for choosing us... For trusting us,  (your Name). "
At this thought,  your Heart began to race,  remembering this. But why were you so sensitive when it came to him? Suddenly,  you heard foot steps approaching, and Turner around to see...
-"T-Takumi! "
-"H-HeyDon't come so close, Nohrian scum! "
Hearing him say that, you begin to cry again, this time for real. You were sick of this!  Sick of him calling you "Nohrian scum",  sick of him not trusting you... Tears were rolling down your lightly pink cheeks, and Takumi,  embarassed, looked at you, sadness in his eyes. He the began to talk,  looking at you with red bright cheeks and speaking in a stuttered tone.
-" Hey,  listen...  I wanted to apologize to you for earlier... So please, (your Name),   so stop crying. "
He gently carressed your cheek,  wanting to wipe the tears from your eyes. But you couldn't stop the over flow of tears to come. In a state of sadness,  you slowly hit Takumi on his chest with your tiny fists, telling him what you had in heart.
-"Why are you doing this to me? Why am I crying?  I chose to rebel against the people I lovedfor HoshidoFor you... "
The dear old pineapple boy widened his eyes a little and started to embrace your body a little. Surprised, you let him do it,  your cheeks burning in a bright red. He said in a sincere sad tone:
-"I'm sorry, (your name)... I'll stop it. But please... Wipe your tears. "
-"B-Brother... "
-"You know what?  If you want me to trust youwe can always train together... "
-"Reallybig Brother?  Thank you so much!"
With happiness overhelming you, you hugged Takumi tightly. You were finally going to improve your relationship with him! So,  you came back to train with your brother Lobster,  and ended the day thinking about the time you will spend with Takumi.
-"Takumi.... "