Epilogue

SIX YEAR'S LATER

Kathy:

Kids get your things ready for school your dad is dropping you guys today. I still can't believe it has been six years and we have two pairs of twins an a pair of tripplets were I am at the moment pregnant again with twins. They are five,three and two.

My mom and dad are always happy when we come to visit and have family get together's. His grandmother some times can't wait to see them so she off-ten flies out to see them and spoils them rotten.

Today is also our anniversary and this year we along with his family is going to fly out and celebrate it with my family and friends. Talin and Gabe have two pairs of tripplers where Aaliyah and David also have a pair of tripplets and a pair of twins, Anong and Edson is working on they fourth child, Camellia  told Adrianus no more kids right now, Ace and  Naenia have two pairs of twins, Oliver is trying to convince Kaarina for them to have more kids, Jacqueline and James just had their son were their twins girls are very happy for their brother.

Zhao Ju-long and Annie get married three years back had twin son's  and just give birth to their daughter his mom and grandma love her Annie said "I thought his mom was going to cry when he told them we are going to get married there I thought she disapprove of me but it really was because she was going to finally get a daughter-in-law and hopefully grandkids soon" and his grandmother smiled for ear to ear his dad intrudes her in to society as his future daughter-in-law and Sage and Wu Li got married two years ago although he has been asking before but only reason Sage didn't say yes sooner is because straight out of college she was supposed to get married to her high school sweetheart when he call things off at their rehearsal dinner.

We have just landed and is now on our way to the house in Brooklyn New York house's Li Huan bought for times like this it is around six o'clock and everyone is already there and the celebration gets into the swing of things when Li Huan pulls me in for a dance off with everyone else "you know something Kathy I don't think I will never be able to get enough of you" "same thing for me baby!"

A/N well guys we have come to the end