Chapter 63

Austins POV

"Are you ready?" Rocco asked me as I stood there. Looking at the small stage and the pedestal. A grey wall behind the stand and the audience filled with reporters and paparazzis.

I looked down as I checked my outfit. Dark blue jeans, white short sleeve t shirt. My hair stood up as I stepped back with my all white Nikes.

"I'm fine." I ran my fingers through my hair. Rocco nodded and walked away, leaving me alone with everyone talking in the audience and backstage.

I wiped out my phone and immediately texted Amber. I texted her that I'm at the conference but she didn't text me back. I sighed as I watched my message sit there.

I feel someone hand on my shoulder. I turned and it was Rocco. He stood in front of me with bother his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay Austin. They're ready for you." He spoke loudly cause it was pretty loud. He shook me as I looked up from my phone. Not noticing that I pulled my phone out.

"Remember what I told you this morning." He shook me lightly and I looked away remembering what he told me.

This morning.

I looked out the window of this van thinking about what I'm gonna say for the conference. Zach,Rob, Alex, Mom, Joe, and Becky sat in the back and Rocco sat next to me.

"What are you gonna say to them?" Rocco asked as I kept looking out the window. Trees and telephone lines blurred. I turned my head and looked at him with my brows raised.

"I don't know." I spoke and everyone went silent. Rocco sighed as I looked out the window again.

"I know that you want to tell everyone about Amber but you ca- ..."

"Can't ruin my career ..." I interrupted him. When I said that I hear my mom whisper my name. Like a Austin stop that tone.

"Austin you know I'm right." Rocco spoke and I rolled my eyes.

Starting about 5 days ago, Amber and I are officially together. Well I didn't tell my boys yet but between me and her, we're together.

"You know what Austin." I hear the anger in his voice. Like he was about to blow.

"Do whatever you want. I'm trying to help you but no." He gave up and I nodded my head still looking outside. I can't believe my mom didn't say anything. Knowing her she would slap Rocco and tell him "Don't tell my son what to do" But she didn't so I guess she's on his side.

What Rocco said stayed in my head the whole car ride. I mean should I tell everyone about Amber? Should I tell them about Amber and I? Should I still tell them about Becky and I?