Chapter 7

Ambers POV

I walked around my house saying Excuse me, excuse me. So many people were there. Music blasted in the background. I think Alex invited his family and friends because its his birthday.

I went to the kitchen to get a drink. The fridge stood tall and I opened it. I took the unopened bottle water from middle shelf and opened it. The water rushed down my throat and refreshed my senses.

As I was drinking the refreshing water, someone bumped behind me. Making me drop my water bottle and water got all over me.

"What the hell!" I shouted while looking at my wet shirt. I started wiping the water away from my shirt but it made it worst.

"oh god ... Sorry." That familiar low and raspy tone. My heart pumped faster and I looked up slowly.

His brown yet short hair stood up. I also see some parts of his hair wavy and straight. That familiar yet toxic cologne filled my lungs.

I saw his long eye lashes as he was looking down. His light complexion and smoothed skin. He licked his lips as he picked up the bottle. I looked away. Trying not to make eye contact with him.

Don't look at him.

I couldn't help but look at him while he was getting up from picking up the bottle. He wore a black shirt that was tight enough to see his muscles but not that tight. He wore a blue jeans and all black Nikes.

"I'm really sorry about th..." He looked at me and we met eyes. My eyes were wide and he stood there holding the bottle. Shocked to see him here.

"Amber." He said softly but faintly whispered it. I stood in shock. Alex and Sara came running from behind. They stopped when they saw Austin and I.

"Hey Austin." Alex came from behind him and put his hand on his shoulder. Austin kept looking at me with his hazel eyes. I looked away saying nothing to him. Sara came next to me.

"Are you okay?" She went close to my ear and whispered. I nodded.

"Why don't we go somewhere." Alex said trying to push Austin away from me. He didn't budge.

I was about to leave with Sara but then I hear "Amber ..." Austin said faintly. I looked at him.

"Uh .. How are you?" He asked me with confidence and i said nothing. Alex stood next to him pulling his arm.

"How are you doing?" He asked me while looking into my soul. I stood there in shock but for some reason i just couldnt talk to him.

"I have to go." I said looking away from him and walked with Sara. I hear commotion behind me and i knew it was Austin and Alex fighting. We began walking toward the backyard.

"Alex told me that Austin isn't coming" I said with anger.

"Austin said that they canceled the concert. We didnt ask why ..." She said trying to calm me down. We both sat down on the swings.

"Alex was worried because you were here and so was Austin.So Alex got nervous." She continued.

"Austin then said "Why are you nervous, Alex? Is someone here I should know about?." She said in a low voice pretending that she was Austin. I cracked a smile.

"But Austin didnt know that you were here." She explained and weight was lifted from my shoulders.

"Then what?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Then he started running around the house and bam .." She said smacking her hands together.

"He hit you and blah." She said laughing afterwards. I looked down at my white converse and started playing in the dirt.

"You need to clean your shirt." She said looking at the water stain. I chuckled.

"Yea." I said getting up from the swing seat. Sara got up and lead me back in the house. People were still there and tried making my way upstairs with Sara following me.

"Amber!" I hear a female voice call my name. I look around and I see someone's hand raise. I squint my eyes and I see my mom pushing through the people.

"Hey mom." I said looking at her. She was holding a guys hand. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Um mom." I said confused. She stood in front of me with this 5'11 tall guy with black hair. He was average looking. He was kinda handsome.

"I need to tell you something." My mom said holding onto his arm.

What's happening. I thought to myself.

"Um first. I need to change my shirt. I'll be back." I said about to leave the conversation but my mom stopped me.

"Honey ... Were getting married." She said serious. I stopped suddenly and turned to her.

"What?" was the only word that came out my mouth.

joamdlsisjs Moms getting married :DDhahah thank you so much for reading this chapter :)

Dont forget to click the vote button :)

If I get 10 votes, I'll make chapter 7 !!

Comment below what you think about this chapter :)