VII

The man no longer comes to the park. Five days in a row he did not come. I received a letter on the sixth day. It was of a will.

To: The Documentor in The Park
Elizabeth Kinzey

If you have received this I have either die or finally have accepted the fate of my undoing and did not go to my treatments. Writer, photographer, documentor. You have received multiple names in my eyes. At first, it was cute to notice that you were so interested in an uninteresting person. I hope my words of wisdom stays with you.

The world is filled with opportunities however, do not get so caught up with wanting to keep them all in mint condition. You are talented. You have skills. You must enjoy the moment then at the end of the day. Document with all of your heart. Sure, yes, you won't get all of it however sometimes a little bit of detail will make you recall the events as if it was yesterday. I hope you find what you want as someone who tries so hard to document has a reason to.

I regret no longer being able to keep you company as you try to remember everything. I will miss see you and I hope you find a reason to stop and smell the roses.

The Man Who Watches The Lake and The Meadow

I didn't believe it at first but, in the end, he was correct. The lake and the meadow two places that met up at this one point where you could watch everything and anything. You could see the memories of others as they were created or destroyed. The man was correct. Once I dropped the whole documenting everything. I breathed fresh air and was introduced to new views and events in life. I do miss not always observing however I am happy with being a part of everything I felt a connection with. The documenting is time consuming. The remembering was not.