The first encounter

It was a cold night in the garden, Juliet and her friends were out down town. They were on their way to the hottest strip club in town 'Porce Pussys'. Juliet was nervous, she had never been there before. They were all dressed in the sluttiest of slutty clothes, kinda like Brooke times fifty.

Juliet arrived at Porce Pussys with her friends, because of their Brooke outfits they got let right in. The music was loud, and the air was hot, there was the smell of wet pussy in the air. Juliet pushed her way through the crowd to the bar and grabbed a toad liqueur. Juliet turned and immediately crashed into a hunky gnome. She looked up into his eyes, it was Gnomeo, she had heard of the hunk, but had never seen him before, and wow he was hot.

Juliet was standing there with her toad liqueur in hand, staring into the eyes of a god, Gnomeo.
Juliet spoke "sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" her tongue caught in her throat, Gnomeo smiled "ur hot" he said "u want a job, I just fired horny Susan, she was an old hag if u ask me". Juliet was speechless, she had always wanted a job at Porce Pussy, now was her chance. "Yes, I would love to work here, it's my dream!" Juliet exclaimed, " Gnomeo smiled again "the jobs urs, can u start now?" He asked "sure" Juliet replied, "strip" Gnomeo instructed, and Juliet did so. She was standing there in her porcelain panties with her nips out, hard and cold. Juliet blushed, Gnomeo was staring, entranced by her auburn nipples.
"Head over there" Gnomeo said finally breaking out of his trance, he pointed over to the poles.

Juliet walked over, her tiddies jiggling as she went. Once she got up on stage she felt right at home and started grinding away on the cold metal pole. She felt aroused. She looked up and saw Gnomeo from across the room, staring at her and her bare chest, three nipples and all. Gnomeo gestured for Juliet to come over, she obeyed, as he was her new boss.

Juliet shuffled over to gnomeo, her pussy dripping. Gnomeo was salivating, clearly turned on. Juliet could see his gigantic porcelain monster cock. Gnomeo smiled and put his warm muscular fingers upon Juliet's nipples. He moaned and so did Juliet. "Let's head through here doll" he said gesturing over to a door, Juliet followed, submissive as always.

He lead her into a warm dark room, the floor was soft and it made her nipples soft and moist. Gnomeo took hold of Juliet's hand, "do you trust me?" He asked "yes" Juliet replied, blushing. Gnomeo yeeted Juliet onto a bed and clambered upon her. He tied her thicc wrists together above her head and started licking her soft  moist nipples. He licked his way down to her warm soaked pussy, Juliet was so turned on she could hardly take it. Juliet moaned, and Gnomeo gagged her with his socks, Juliet licked them, she loved the taste of his feet. Gnomeo unleashed his mastodon sized porcelain pecker, it was almost a foot long. Juliet's eyes bulged as he inserted it into her canyonous pussy. Gnomeo thrusted and Juliet moaned so load you could hear it on mars. Juliet was gonna cum, she was ready. It all happened so fast, the most delightful moment of her short gnome life, it was heavenly, she wanted it to last forever. Juliet could feel Gnomeos white sticky juices inside her, mixing with hers. Gnomeo gave one final thrust, and let out a final moan. It was over, just like that, the best moment of their lives. Gnomeo lay down next to Juliet, breathing heavily. He took the gag out of Her mouth, Juliet let out a gasp. Gnomeo circled her three auburn nipples with his thicc fingers, juliet loved the way it tickled. Gnomeo whispered in Juliet's ear "u have the most glorious porcelain pussy out there baby" Juliet smiled "thank you, and ur meat rod is fantastic" she breathed

They lay there together for the rest of the night, rethinking and reimagining what they had done, and the pleasures they had felt.