1. I Don't Need Saving.

1

{I don't need saving.}

Cameron's POV

"Yo Cam! Car's this way!" My best friend Nash laughs as he sees me going in the opposite direction. Hey it's like 11 at night, it's dark out here okay?

We had just walked out of a small grocery store to get food for our new apartment here in L.A. It was me, Nash, our photographer Bryant, his friend Yoshi, and one of our new body guards named Scott. You see, me and Nash are kind of big in social media and millions of people know our names, and these fangirls can get a bit crazy. So Scott and a few others were recently hired to protect us when we do meet and greets or even sometimes just to go to the mall.

Our head manager is Nash's dad Chad and he has a few helpers like Bryant and Yoshi. However since we just moved out to L.A. to pursue our dreams in acting and mine also in modeling, Chad thought it would be best to get a partner who lives out here and has more connections in the business then he does. So he partnered up with this guy named James Blair who's a pretty successful and known man in the industry. He's the one who picked out our body guards for us and pays them, he's loaded. We've met him multiple times before and all of us are going over to his house tomorrow to meet his family, hang out with them, and I guess he has something to ask us. His fiance, his fiance's two daughters, and his daughter will be there apparently. We'll be spending the whole day with them.

Anyways, we had put all the groceries in the trunk of the car and we're now just messing around in the parking lot. There was hardly anyone out here and we were quite a ways from the store so nobody really paid much attention to us.

"Come on Scott, just for a little!" Scott had this really nice huge black SUV that I wanted to drive sooo badly.

"No way Dallas, not a chance!" He laughs as Nash and Bryant are recording us.

"How about if I beat you to the store and back, deal?" I wasn't actually going to do it since I knew I had no chance of winning. Scott's a huge guy with massive muscles, he could easily crush me or beat me at almost anything athletic.

"Fine, deal." We stand next to eachother ready to go as the guys are still recording just like always.

"Ready, set, go!" We both took off but after only about ten feet I stopped and sprinted back to the open driver's seat of his car laughing. I could hear him right behind me yelling my name but I closed the door and locked it quickly.

"Dallas get out here now!" His angry voice muffled through the window but I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I looked behind him and saw Nash point out something in the corner of the parking lot under a streetlamp to Bryant. They both looked worried so I looked over and saw an older teenage girl surrounded by 3 bigger guys. One was smoking and another was laughing as the tallest guy was holding onto her wrist yelling at her. She didn't look scared at all but you could tell she just wanted to get out of his grip and leave. That is until he slapped her and she stopped struggling, but for only a couple seconds.

I quickly unlocked the car and the door flew open by Scott who was trying to get me for cheating.

"Hang on hang on." I muttered as I pushed past them all over to the strangers. Don't ask me why, it's like something overtook me and brought me over to this girl in her ripped jean shorts, light sweater, and dark blue hightop converse. Her long orangey brown hair cascaded over her skinny shoulders in long waves, meeting the bottom of her elbows.

"Cam stop, don't do it." Yoshi said from behind me but I just kept on walking to them. I heard someone right behind me and figured it was Nash, and surely Scott would be watching us closely.