3. He's Different.

3

{He's different.}

Cameron's POV

We've been swimming and hanging out outside all day and Breckinley still hasn't even made an appearance. I've decided on calling her by her full first name from now on. I really love it, it seems to suit her perfectly.

"Hey girls, would one of you want to go ask Kinley to come down for dinner? I don't want to wait any longer for this." James asks Macy and Marcela who have been sunbathing practically this whole time. I'm surprised I finally even remembered their names.

"Don't look at me."

"No thanks."

Zayum, little brats.

"I'll do it." Nash speaks up before I can and gets out of the pool. He dries off before walking over to the back glass doors and looks at James a little confused. "Where at?"

"Up the stairs, farthest door in the hall. Right when you open it there's another set of stairs and two doors at the top. She'll be on the other side of one of them." He goes back to his conversation with Yoshi and Bryant, Brandy tanning alongside her daughters.

Stupid Nash. I wanted to go get her.

Breckinley's POV

I just finished throwing a cover-up over my black bikini when I heard a piano being played. My piano to be exact.

I open my bedroom door to find my recording room's door wide open across from me. What the hell? They all know not to come up here.

I walk in to find that Nash kid messing around on my piano, wearing only his red swim trunks.

"What're you doing." I interrupt him playing chopsticks with a rhetorical question. He spins around on the bench quickly but must've still been wet from the pool because he slipped right off, straight to the hardwood floors. I just start laughing.

"Aren't you gonna ask if I'm alright?" He questions, trying to be serious but failing as he gets up smiling.

I calm down but keep a small smile. I don't know why but this kid is amusing to me. He's actually funny.

"I wonder that same thing everyday." I say and his eyebrows furrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you in here?" I change the subject.

"Your dad sent me up to get you for dinner." He explains and I find myself glancing down to his abs. Stop it Breck, you're almost two years older then this kid.

"You mean James." I correct him.

"Yeah, James. Your dad." He gets that adorable confused face again. Adorable in a kid way.

"He's just James." I say and walk out of the room. When he doesn't follow I put my head back in the doorway and raise my eyebrows. "You coming klutz?"

"I am not a klutz." He scoffs and finally follows me out of the room and down the stairs.

"Then you meant to fall on the floor?" I infer.

"Well, no. But-"

"Nope, you're a klutz. Case closed."

"Well somebodies fiesty."

"Bite me." I retort.

"Love you too babe."

I look up at him with wide eyes and he smirks. I start laughing as we walk onto the back patio where everybody is sitting around the glass table talking. Cameron is just sitting there in only his black trunks looking down at his phone, and may I just say DAYUM.