Prologue

Ok let's go!

Author's POV

Jaune was tired of being weak, granted Pyrrha's training was helping but it wasn't enough . He needed someone else's help, someone strong .

But who would do it, Nora was out of the question she is to hyper to be teacher, Yang is too angered about people touching her hair and he doesn't want to accidentally do that during training so Hell no. He highly doubts Weiss will help him at all after all those attempts to get her on date. And everyone else he knows was a bad idea in some way.

But there is one person he knows who can help him, her name was Andrea Lycaon.

She is a wolf faunas with brown hair that goes to her back,and brown colored eyes. When fighting she had some armor that makes her look like a demon she also uses a regular sword but her skill is near unmatched only being beat by Pyrrha so far but that was partly because of Pyrrhas semblance, okay completely because of her semblance.

Jaune: Alright got to find her .

( Time skip )

Right now he has been walking around for a good while and still hasn't found Andrea .

Jaune: Where is she- AGHH.

Just then he bumped into something and fell down and when he landed he felt two soft and large orbs on his face, now Jaune may be dense as hell but he isn't that anime protagonist that doesn't have any idea what the hell is going on he knows exactly what the orbs were so he got up immediately .

He looked down to see Andrea in her school uniform, looking up at him with a calm look he then held out his hand to help pick her up and she accepted it .

Jaune: Sorry Andrea .

Andrea: it's alright it's not like you meant to.

Jaune: Anyway I was looking for you .

This got Andreas attention .

Andrea: Really.

Jaune nodded.

Andrea: What for?

Jaune: I need you too train me .

Andrea was surprised by his request mainly because Pyrrha has been training him so why would he ask her.

Andrea: I thought Pyrrha was doing that.

Jaune: She has but it's hasn't been enough.

Andrea: Alright but why me?

Jaune: You know if it weren't for Pyrrhas semblance you'd beat her all the time right?

Andrea: My my, are you complimenting me Jaune?

Jaune put his hand behind his head.

Jaune: S-sorta.

Andrea thought about his question for a few moments and decided .

Andrea: Alright I'll do it .

Jaune: Thank you, good thing I didn't have to sound like that one guy who uses some big speech in order for someone to say yes.

Andrea then giggled.

Andrea: Meet me in the training first thing tomorrow.

Jaune: Alright.

Andrea: Good, also Jaune about what happened earlier.

She leaned up to his ear.

Andrea: How did my breasts feel?

Jaune instantly was a blushing mess .

Andrea smiled and walked away.

Jaune then gulped.

Jaune: Well that was swell.

The end of the prologue I hope you enjoyed this.