Call me Daddy

Toni's POV
Sweat pea and I were playing WWII on Xbox and he gets me killed. "What the fuck asshole!" "Yo chill out Tiny!" He yelled and threw the controller down and walked out. "Fuck" I whispered and stood up. Maybe I should go to pops I'm actually hungry. I walk out and hop on my bike and speed out of the trailer park. I love the feeling of wind in my hair when I don't wear a helmet. I laugh to myself as I pull up to Pops. A red Porsche is parked out front. "Damn" I whisper to myself.

I walk in and see a redhead girl sitting alone crying. She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen in my life. I get confused because no girl that pretty should be in this much distress. I walk up too her and sit in the booth with her. She looks up eyes red and puffy. "Hey beautiful...what's wrong?" I say nicely. "I don't think you would care" She said quietly "Of course I would. What your name baby girl?" She looks at me in the eye and smile and says in a weak tone "Cheryl.... Blossom." Another tear slipping down her face. "Hey what's wrong?" I said making sure I wasn't crossing any boundaries. "My horrid mother just kicked me out of my house... because I'm bisexual.... and I have no where to live and I just lost my brother and my father killed himself and I have no clothes, money or home. But what would you care." She says sobbing. I get up out of the booth and sit next to her. "Hey Cheryl baby I do care. Do you want to stay at my house tonight? I can give you some clothes I will sleep on the couch." I said carefully. " if that is okay with you?" She said quietly and I led her out of the diner.

She stepped outside and I led her to my bike. She was hesitant to get on but I reassured her that she was okay.

We get to my trailer and I lead her inside. "If you want the to take            a shower the bathroom is to the left and the bedroom is on the right." I said going and getting her some of my clothes that didn't fit me anymore. She is smaller than me. I bring her the shorts and a basketball tank top that says TOPAZ written on the back. I bring them back to the bedroom and I set them down on the bed as she's looking around at all the trophies. "See anything you like?" I said casually looking at her. Her eyes where still a little swollen. "Yeah I guess." She giggles. "You haven't told me your name yet." She said smiling at me. "Oh I'm sorry malady. My name is Tony Topaz." I said and she giggles. Damn I loved her giggle it was so cute.

I haven't told her about it yet maybe I should. I was born with a fully functional penis. I don't know how to tell her this though. I going to tell her. "Hey Cherry can I tell you something?" "Yeah of course." she said confused. "Well when I was born I had a penis Surprise!" I said "Honestly that's hot." She huskily moaned into my ear.

I feel her lips just above my pressure point. She kisses my neck gently. I pull her off my neck and attach my lips to her neck. Bitting and nipping at her pressure point leaving bruises.

I hear a light whimper and then she flips me over and I land on the bed with her straddling me. I could feel myself getting hard pushing up against my tight jeans and I was the most painful thing ever. I just got harder and harder as she grinds down on my dick. She is wearing a tight dress and I could feel how wet she was as she kept grinding on me. The crotch of my pants were soaked because of her. These where my favorite jeans she is going to pay for this. "You got my favorite pair of pants wet and now I have to get rid of them so I'm going to punish you for that." I said into her ear as she moaned. I push her off of me turn her around and pull her hips up and her ass facing me.

Cheryl's POV
I feel her hands on my hips. She retracts one of her hands and smacked me on the ass. I let out a load moan. "Fuck Toni!" She hit me harder. I let out a slight whimper and she gets me to look back at her just in case I didn't want what was about to happen. I nodded in submission and with a quick motion my dress was on the floor of her bedroom. I feel her dick grind up on me and I moan loudly. "You like that baby girl." She groaned and then I felt the sensation go away. She pulled of and was messing with her belt buckle and trying to get it off. I giggle "Do you need some help with that." "No...... I just...this goddamn thing won't come off." She said frustrated I go and pull at it and it unclips and loosens up. She pulled it off and I pushed her down on the bed and pulled her pants off and threw them across the room. Her boxers where tented and it was huge. "You're so big daddy!" I husked in her ear. She twitched. "Do you like me talking to you like that daddy?" I said knowing what I was doing to her. Twitched again. She was getting impatient as she grinds on me. I let out a slight wimper. "Do you want my thick cock in your tight pussy?" Toni rasped in my ear. "Yes daddy please put it in me." I moaned she unclipped my bra and pulled down my panties leaving me bare naked. She pulled her shirt off and pushed me back down. I tugged at her boxers and she immediately pulled them down. I look down and her dick was huge but I didn't have time to think about that she was already rubbing the tip in my slit. "Ohhhhh.......Daddy." I moaned and she pushed her entire cock in my pussy. It's so big I don't know if I can handle it.

Toni's POV
I have my full length in her. I let her adjust to it because I know I'm  bigger than an average male. "Daddy please move" she moaned in my ear and with that I started gradually getting faster with each thrust. "You have such a tight pussy babygirl." I grunted going faster "We-ohh-ll it's my f-first t-t-time oooohhhhhh Daddy!" She moaned stuttering over her words. I slowed down and looked at her she looked like she was in pain because I stopped. "Hey baby why didn't you tell me it was your first time?" I asked concerned "Because it's ohhhhh" oh sit my tip was still in her. "Sorry baby." I say "Daddy please keep going I'm so close!" She says as she pulls me down into her. I grunt and push deeper into her and look at her just to make sure she isn't in any distress. I saw none so I continued to push into her. I felt her pussy pulsate around my dick as she climaxed. "Daddyyyyy ohhhhhhhhhhhhh harderrrrr pleaaasssee!" She was almost screaming and I started to power into her faster my cock throbbing. Two more thrusts and I came in her and she came again two times. I flop over on the side of the bed panting. "That was amazing Daddy." She said laying rubbing up on my leg and her juices on my leg. I can tell shes getting hornier by just rubbing up on my leg. "Baby get up here." I command and she sat on my stomach and spread her juices on my abs. I pull her up over my face and her pussy in view this is most amazing thing I've seen in my life. "You're so beautiful." I murmur and she giggles as I pull her down on my face.

Cheryl POV
Sure this is my first time but god it's amazing she has me spread over her face. I felt a tug in my hips and the next thing you know her tongue is in me. I'm just a trembling mess as she licks and sucks on my clit. "Oahhhh Daddy right there....ahhhh!" I am practically screaming. She hums under me and it sends vibrations up my spine making me more sensitive. She sticks her tongue in me and that is when I cum hard. "FUCK DADDY AHHHHH!" I'm literally screaming and I flop over to my side not being able to hold myself up. I look over and she has the biggest smile on her face. I look down to see a massive boner and I get an idea. "Daddy I want to suck you." I say like it was nothing. "Are you sure babygirl because I'm really big." She says back in a very smug way. "Yes and I know Daddy you stretched me out so much....hmmm." I said making her twitch then I get down off the bed and pull her to the edge. I lick the tip still tasting me on her dick. I put my mouth over the tip and stick it all the way down my throat and I gag. "Hmmm...." I feel Toni put her hand on the back of my head bobbing it back and forth. I go all the way down her shaft one more time and I feel long warm ropes of her cum shoot down my throat and I swallow it all. Toni grunted at the sight of me still sucking and she came again and again until she finally pulls me and my mouth still tastes like her. I kiss back up her and lay next to her.
"That was fucking amazing Daddy. Thank you." I say genuinely and I let out a small giggle. " I can't believe you called me daddy." She said while laughing " I can't believe you liked me calling you daddy." I wink and go to the bathroom and start a shower. I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

After I finish with the show I dry my hair off and go lay in the bed with Toni and when I walked out of the bathroom she looked at me up and down and I saw something grow a bit under the blanket but I did t say anything. I just went and layed down. I pulled the blanket up and saw she was still naked. I giggle and cuddle up next to her. I feel the blanket move but none of us had moved and then I thought she has a boner. I slid my hand down her abs and across her v line and I rub her thick cock with my hand making raise with one touch. I pull myself on her and eline it with my pussy and push downon her cock making me moan. I was still really sensitive and I didn't want to move. I was also really tired. "Daddy don't move I didn't know I was still this sensitive." I say trying not to moan "Okay babygirl I won't just go to sleep." And with that we both fall asleep.